|Type||(Ja:) Dragon Man|
* (w/ Stingmon)
|Next forms||Imperialdramon Dragon Mode|
|Partners||Davis Motomiya, Ken Ichijouji|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Junko Noda, Naozumi Takahashi (Adventure 02)|
(En:) Derek Stephen Prince, Paul St. Peter (Adventure 02)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-256, St-514, St-880, Bo-222, Bo-335, Bo-369, Bo-433, Bo-664, Bo-1193, JR-2, Dα-035, Dα-258, Dα-309, Dα-443|
(En:) Bo-172, DT-48, DT-102, DM-093
Paildramon is a Dragon Digimon. It is the DNA digivolved form of ExVeemon and Stingmon. It has the power of a dragon and the defense of an insect. However, it looks more like a dragon than an insect. It agilely finishes off its enemies and would die for its master.
- Desperado Blaster: Fires energy bullets from the two cannons weapon on its hips, like a machine-gun.
- Sting Strike (Esgrima, Esp: Fencing): Extends the spikes on its wrists into lances, then strikes at the opponent.
- Electric Bolt (Elemental Bolt): Fires an bolt of electricity from its hands.
- Cable Catcher: Fires off its claws on wires to bind or stab the opponent with them.
- Paildramon (パイルドラモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used through the franchise.
- (En:) Pail. Probably a pun on "Pail" and the rōmaji for "Pile" (パイル Pairu?).
- Dra. From Dramon-type.
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
Digimon World 3
Paildramon is available through the DNA Evolution of ExVeemon and Stingmon(on seperate Digimon). His special is Desperado Blaster. He is also obtainable by getting Veemon at level 20 and unlocking Stingmon and get to level 5. If you want to add him as a partner you must talk with the DRI Agent and go into the Bulk Swamp in Asuka's South Sector (Actually, near where MetalGreymon was) as to get his DDNA. He also available in two different cards, Paildramon I with Red S-Energy and has 35 AP/30 HP, and Paildramon II with White S-Energy and has 33 AP/33HP.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Paildramon is the last, second and first opponent in the second, third and fourth Flame City's Extra Arena respectively. He uses the "Three Signs" Deck.
The Paildramon card is #004 and is an Ultimate level Fire-type card with 1230 HP, needing 30 DP to digivolve into, and worth 10 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Desperado Blaster": inflicts 800 damage.
- "Super Flash": inflicts 620 damage.
- "Electric Bolt": inflicts 450 damage, and sets the opponent's attack to 0.
Its support effect is "If own Specialty is Fire, boost own Attack Power +300."
Digimon World DS
Paildramon digivolves from ExVeemon with level 30+ and Dragon EXP 5000+, and can digivolve further into Imperialdramon Dragon Mode if LV. 53+ and Dragon EXP 40000+, or Imperialdramon Fighter Mode if LV. 53+ and Holy EXP 40000+.
Digimon World Dusk and Dawn
Paildramon is #224, and is an Ultimate-level, Balance-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 231 HP, 236 MP, 142 Attack, 123 Defense, 88 Spirit, 108 Speed, and 56 Aptitude. It possesses the Speed 4, Protect 4, and Powerful 4 traits.
Paildramon can be hatched from the Pile Egg.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02, "United we Stand" 
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02, "Dramon Power" 
- ↑ Spanish dub of Digimon Adventure 02
- ↑ Croatian dub of Digimon Adventure 02
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn and Dusk Digimon Gallery: Paildramon
- ↑ This attack is named "Speedy Scratcher" in Digimon Battle and on Bo-172, "Super Flash" in Digimon Digital Card Battle, and "Cable Catcher" in the official Toei subs for Digimon Adventure 02.
- ↑ In this case, "pail" is used to mean "a company of wasps", and "pile" is used to mean "the head of an arrow or spear".