|Debut||Digivice iC 20X|
|Next forms||Ravemon Burst Mode|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Chie Kōjiro (Savers)|
(En:) Steven Jay Blum (Data Squad), Paul St. Peter (Digimon World Data Squad)
Ravemon is a Cyborg Digimon. It possesses a wing made of Chrome Digizoid. At the Genesis of the Digital World, it served under a certain God Man Digimon and was titled the "Silver Crow", but it is said that it was touched by that god's anger and one of its wings was dyed black. The true terror of Ravemon is in its covert actions. It conceals its figure with its black wing, and slashes the opponent with its white wing. Suddenly appearing out of nowhere, it brings down the opponent in a single blow. Its sword "Chouou-maru" (烏王丸? lit. "Raven King") is unleashed with nimble movements. Its left hand is equipped with the "Raven Claw".
- Spiral Raven Claw: Raises the sharp nails on its left arm and then performs a rotating charge at the opponent.
- Blast Wing: Cuts the opponent to pieces with its left wing.
- Celestial Blade (天之尾羽張 Ame-no-Ohabari?, lit. "Tail-feathers of Heaven"): Strikes the opponent with the Chouou-maru, which releases a blade of dark lightning of tremendous destructive power.
Attacks in Digimon World Data Squad
- Raven Claw: Slashes enemy with left hand.
- Shadow Pierce: Throws feathers of Chrome Digizoid from his right wing.
- Moushūgeki (猛襲撃? lit. "Fierce Charge"): Dashes at the enemy and slashes.
- Yami Tatsumaki (闇竜巻? lit. "Dark Tornado"): Releases a black tornado from right wing.
Ravemon is a winged, humanoid Digimon drawing inspiration from the raven (Corvus corax). It is armored from head to toe with a red mask on its face that appears like that of a raven head. It has two wings, one white and one black, and its left hand is equipped with the "Raven Claw". It wields the "Chouou-maru" sword with its sheath positioned low on its back.
- Ravmon (レイヴモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in most Japanese media.
- Raven (Corvus corax)
Name used in the American English version of Digimon Data Squad and American English media.
- Raven (Corvus corax)
Digimon Data Squad
Digimon World Data Squad
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Ravemon is #377, and is a Mega-level, Balance-class, Bird-species Digimon with a resistance to the Wind element and weakness to the Thunder element. Its basic stats are 298 HP, 334 MP, 162 Attack, 118 Defense, 127 Spirit, 136 Speed, and 70 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Move, Silphy Air, Quick 4, and Critical 4 traits.
Ravemon digivolves from Crowmon. In order to digivolve to Ravemon, your Digimon must be at least level 50, with 10,000 Machine experience and 255 speed.
Ravemon can also DNA digivolve from Karatenmon and Shurimon, if the base Digimon is at least level 44, with 9,000 Machine experience, but only if you have previously befriended a Falcomon. Ravemon can DNA Digivolve to Ravemon Burst Mode with Valkyrimon or Valdurmon.
Ravemon can be hatched from the Savers Egg.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Digimon Data Squad, "The Battle With Belphemon!" 
- ↑ Digimon Data Squad, "Justice Equals Power!" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Ravmon
- ↑ Digimon World Data Squad Digimon Encyclopedia: Ravemon
- ↑ Ame-no-Ohabari, also known as "Ama-no-Habakiri", is the name of Izanagi and Susanoo's sword in Japanese mythology.