|Type||(Ja:) Beast Man|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Yuka Imai (Tamers), Susumu Chiba (Savers)|
(En:) Mari Devon (Tamers/Data Squad)
Renamon is an Animal Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Renard" (Fra: Fox (Vulpes vulpes)). According to Chiaki J. Konaka's notes, Renamon was originally going to be named "Lunamon" (ルナモン?). It has the appearance of a golden fox. Renamon is a Digimon whose relationship with humans is expressed bluntly, so depending on how it was raised during its time as an In-Training, it is said that it can digivolve to a Renamon of particularly high intelligence. As it is always calm, cool, and collected, it is practiced enough that it doesn't lose that composure in any situation. Its slender, tall appearance excels when compared with other Rookies, and rather than Power Battling, it makes sport of the enemy with various arts that use its speed.
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon World 3
A starter Digimon in both Balanced and Attack packs. A DRI Agent for Renamon is on the top of Leomon's Gym. It is also available as a Blue Rookie Card with 4/4 and is the third most powerful Rookie Digimon Card. Its main Digivolutions are Kyubimon at LV5, Taomon at LV20 and Sakuyamon at LV40.
Digimon Battle Spirit
Digimon Rumble Arena
Digimon World Data Squad
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Renamon is #048 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is a Speed-class Holy species Digimon with a resistance to the Light element and a weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 113 HP, 136 MP, 71 Attack, 62 Defense, 73 Spirit, 68 Speed, and 24 Aptitude. It possesses the Speed 2 and Quick 1 traits.
It dwells in the Limit Valley.
Renamon can also be hatched from the Evil Patterned Digi-Egg.
Digimon World Championship
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Renamon is #045, and is a Rookie-level, Speed-class, Beast-species Digimon with a resistance to the Earth and Dark elements, and a weakness to the Water and Holy elements. It possesses the Paralysis Protection and Evasion traits.
It dwells in the Pixel Desert. When defeated, it drops the Bug Plate for Kyubimon, or the Digi-Egg of Courage. Renamon is a Digimon in the DigiBase who gives information on Digimon plate repairs.
Renamon is a Data Rookie Digimon who digivolves from Viximon at level 11. The "Renamon T.F.U." item turns the player's current partner into a Renamon, maintaining its level but resetting its skill and stat points. It has a stat build of 2-4-2-0. Renamon's Skill 1 is Touhakken, which is a proximity two target skill, and its Skill 2 is Koyousetsu, which is a distant five target skill. Renamon gains the ability to digivolve to Kyubimon at level 21, Taomon at level 31, and Sakuyamon at level 41. There is also a special event Renamon who can digivolve to Kuzuhamon instead.
- Diamond Storm (狐葉楔 Koyousetsu?, lit. "Fox Leaf Arrowheads"): Throws sharpened leaves at the opponent.
- Kohenkyo (狐変虚? lit. "Fox Switch Deception"): Uses a transformation art in which it copies the opponent's appearance and re-covers itself in that texture.
- Power Paw (藤八拳 Touhakken?, lit. "Tohachi Game"): Shrouds its paws in ghostly flames, then delivers a powerful kick. In Digimon World Data Squad, it attacks with an even stronger version of "Palm Strike". In Digimon Masters, it copies its body to attack the enemy.
- Palm Strike (掌打 Shouda?): Attacks with a strong hand strike.
- Swift Strike (爪斬 Souzan?, lit. "Claw Slash"): Attacks with a swift hand chop.
- Spin Kick (狐回蹴 Kokaishū?, lit. "Fox Spin Kick"): Attacks with multiple roundhouse kicks.
- Super Chop (狐閃撃 Kosengeki?, lit. "Fox Flash Attack"): Attacks with an even swifter version of "Swift Strike".
- Diamond Storm[please confirm] (空中狐葉楔 Kūchū Koyousetsu?, lit. "Aerial Fox Leaf Arrowheads"): Fires off "Diamond Storm" while in midair.
- Rapid Kick[please confirm] (狐連脚 Korenkyaku?, lit. "Fox Combo Leg"): Unleashes a series of high kicks in rapid succession.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Tamers, "Such Sweet Sorrow" 
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn
- ↑ Digimon Tamers, "O Partner, Where Art Thou?" 
- ↑ Digivice: D-Ark Version 2.0
- ↑ Chiaki J. Nonaka's Digimon Tamers Resources: Concept Planning Notes
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Renamon
- ↑ This attack is named "Leaf Blade" in Digimon World Data Squad, and retains its original name of "Koyousetsu" on Bo-169.
- ↑ This attack is named "Power Chop" in Digimon World Data Squad, and retains its original name of "Touhakken" in Digimon Battle, St-153, Bo-169, and DP-X2.
- ↑ "Tohachi-Ken", also known as "Kitsune-Ken", is a hand game invented by Tohachi Okumura during the Tokugawa Shogunate. It is similar to rock-paper-scissors, and uses gestures for a daimyo, rifle, and fox.