|Prior forms||Anyone + Spirits of Thunder|
Beetlemon + MetalKabuterimon
RhinoKabuterimon is an Insectoid Digimon and Mega-class Hybrid Digimon whose name and design is derived from the Rhinoceros Beetle (Trypoxylus dichotomus) and Kabuterimon. It possesses power over Thunder that has transcended legend by inheriting all the might of AncientBeetlemon and acquiring unknown abilities. It has such a gigantic body and a heavy shell that it could be mistaken for a Dinosaur. It has the ability to generate a special magnetic field with ultrahigh voltage electric current, and is able to freely manipulate it using its gigantic horn. Although rushing techniques are its specialty, it doesn't actually come into contact with the opponent, but instead tosses them away with that special magnetic field.
- Condenser Storm: Dynamically wields its horn and liberates all of the electricity accumulated within its body all at once, swallowing up the opponent in a lightning storm.
- Thunder Laser: Fires all the electricity accumulated in its horn like a laser.
- Ultimate Thunder
Notes and references
- ↑ RhinoKabuterimon's Hybrid level is treated as equivalent to the Mega level in the Digital Monster Card Game.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Digimon Reference Book: RhinoKabuterimon: "A Digimon that possesses power over Thunder that has transcended legend by inheriting all the might of one of the legendary Ten Warriors and acquiring unknown abilities."
- ↑ D-Tector 3.0
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: RhinoKabuterimon