Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the Digimon known as Rockmon and Golemon who appears in the PlayStation video games Digimon World and Digimon Digital Card Battle. For the Rockmon and Golemon who appears in all other Bandai and Toei materials, see Golemon.|
Rockmon is a rare Digimon that has only appeared in two video games; it appears to be a wire-frame version of Frigimon, although this is unconfirmed. The arguments for this include its use of ice attacks in Digimon World, and its battle stances in Digimon Digital Card Battle, which parallel Frigimon's. It is also worth note that when a Rockmon enters battle in DDCB, it has the exact same vocalization as Frigimon.
Rockmon appears as a wild Digimon found in Grey Lord's Mansion and Mount Infinity. It used the Aurora Freeze, Winter Blast, Muscle Charge and Giga Freeze techniques during battle. Rockmon that dwells in Mount Infinity rarely drop Power Ice when defeated.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Rockmon card is #159 and is a Champion level Rare-type card with 700 HP, needing 40 DP to digivolve into, and worth 10 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Guardian Bomb": inflicts 350 damage.
- "Anti-Digi Beam": inflicts 160 damage.
- "Gigantic Press": inflicts 250 damage, or X3 damage against Rare-type opponents.
Its support effect is "Discard 3 Cards from opponent's Online Deck."
- Guardian Bomb: Gathers energy in its hands to form a huge energy ball which it fires at its opponent.
- Anti-Digi Beam: Fires a beam of energy from its right hand to its opponent.
- Gigantic Press: Jumps into the air and performs a moonsault.