|Title||Queen of Flowers|
Kusabana no Joō?)
|Next forms||Rosemon Burst Mode|
Yoshino "Yoshi" Fujieda
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Yukana (Savers), Kinoko Yamada (Adventure PSP/Adventure tri.)|
(En:) Michelle Ruff (Digimon World Data Squad), Dorothy Elias-Fahn (Data Squad, Adventure tri.)
Rosemon is a Pixie Digimon whose name and design are derived from the rose (Rosa gallica). It has an appearance like the rose, which is said to be the queen of flowers. It has the appearance of a beautiful woman, and desires to remain beautiful forever. Its personality is more or less that way, and though it is excessively self-conscious about such things, its true strength does not in fact compare unfavorably with other Megas. It wears on its breast a "Tifaret", a jewel which is engraved with the symbol of love and beauty, that is said to promise it eternal beauty and power.
Digimon Adventure (PSP)
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
Digimon Data Squad
Digimon World Data Squad
Digimon Xros Wars: Super Digica Taisen
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
You can get Rosemon by raising Angewomon to level 40. For both Patamon and Renamon, they must be at least level 15. By using blast digivolution, Veemon will be digivolved into Rosemon if its level is not less than 70. Rosemon has a lot of status healing techniques and its signature technique is thorn whipping, which has a high chance of poisoning the enemy. It is also available as two different Digimon Cards. One of them is called Rosemon I and it's a Green Mega Card with 40/40. The other one is called Rosemon II and it is one of the five rare Digimon Cards. It is a White Mega Card and has 0/0 but gets 20AP and 20HP for every Digimon Card on your side of the field.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Rosemon is first seen in Flame City, though she does not make her name known to the player until meeting her in Wiseman Tower. Once A appears, she reveals that she is not actually Rosemon but a part of Digiland's security system that took a Rosemon's matrix data in order to communicate with the player. After the player defeats A, it stops using its matrix data and cuts itself and A outside of the net in order to prevent him from returning. After defeating Myotismon in Outcast Island's Battle Arena, a Rosemon appears in Beginner City, which is stated to be Babamon's true form before the security system used her matrix data.
Digimon World DS
Rosemon digivolves from Lillymon. She also appears when you use a Digivolve Disk on an insect/plant Digimon.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Rosemon is #308, and is a Mega-level, Attacker-class, Insect/Plant-species Digimon with a resistance to the Thunder element and weakness to the Wind element. Its basic stats are 292 HP, 347 MP, 153 Attack, 119 Defense, 138 Spirit, 129 Speed, and 70 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Heart, Quick 4, LuckyMedal4, and Skill Master traits.
It dwells in the forest area of Transfield.
Rosemon digivolves from Lilamon. In order to digivolve to Rosemon, your Digimon must be at least level 50, with 17,000 Insect/Plant experience and 225 attack.
Rosemon can be hatched from the Savers Egg.
Digimon World Championship
- Thorn Whipping (Thorn Whip): Tames a Digimon, no matter how frenzied, with a thorned whip charged with electricity. Those who suffer this technique become Rosemon's slave, body and soul.
- Rose Spear (Roses Rapier): Brings the opponent down using the whip as a rapier.
- Forbidden Temptation: Beautifully destroys the opponent's data in a shower of innumerable rose petals.
- Ivy Hug: Entangles the opponent in vines.
- Rose Velvet: Covers the ground in thorns.
- Rosy Cradle: Summons a storm of sleep-inducing rose petals.
- Fascination: Enthralls an opponent and steals its life-force.
- Beauty Shock: Shocks its opponent with lightning from its left whip.
- Thorn Shoot (Thorn Shot): Shoots a thorn.
- Danger Thorn: Shoots thorns at all enemies.
Rosemon Burst Mode
|Rosemon Burst Mode|
(ロゼモン:バーストモード Rosemon: Burst Mode)
|Partners||Yoshino "Yoshi" Fujieda|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Yukana (Savers)|
Rosemon Burst Mode is a Fairy Digimon whose name and design are derived from the Rose. It is a unique form of Rosemon that has temporarily reached the limits of its abilities through Burst Digivolution, and wears an aura of love and beauty. It wears a "Tifaret", a jewel engraved with the symbol of love and beauty.
Digimon Data Squad
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Rosemon Burst Mode is #393, and is a Mega-level, Balance-class, Insect/Plant-species Digimon with a resistance to the Thunder element and weakness to the Wind element. Its basic stats are 314 HP, 369 MP, 175 Attack, 143 Defense, 169 Spirit, 138 Speed, and 85 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Heart, Dodge Dance, Lucky Gods, and Skill Master traits.
Rosemon Burst Mode can be hatched from the Burst Egg.
- Charité (Fra: Charity): Amplifies the aura of its mantle, gently wraps it around the opponent, and then annihilates them.
- Kiss of Breath (Aguichantes Lèvres, Fra: Sexy Lips): Releases lasers of a blown kiss from its lips.
- Jewel of Heart (Tifaret): Shoots Tifarets at the opponent.
(ロゼモンＸ抗体 Rosemon X-Antibody)
|Cards||(Ja:) Bx-93, Bx-185, Dα-494|
- Rosen Blood
- Roses Rapier
Notes and References
- ↑ Rosemon is treated as an Ultimate Digimon in Digimon Digital Card Battle.
- ↑ Digimon Adventure tri., "Determination" 
- ↑ Digimon Data Squad, "How to Fix a Broken Digivice" 
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Digimon Data Squad, "Justice Equals Power!" 
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Tifaret is an optional spelling of Tiferet, the 6th Sephirot which is often associated with spirituality, beauty and miracles.
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Rosemon
- ↑ In English, this attack is misspelled as "Thom Whipping" on St-142. In Japanese, this attack is misspelled as "Sou Whip" in the Digimon Series Memorial Book: Digimon Animation Chronicle.
- ↑ This attack is misspelled as "Facination" in Digimon Digital Card Battle.
- ↑ Rosemon Burst Mode is treated as a "Burst Mode" Digimon in Digimon Masters.
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Rosemon: Burst Mode
- ↑ Bx-93: Rosemon