|Prior forms||Anyone + B Spirit of Steel|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Yasunori Masutani (Frontier)|
(En:) Daran Norris (Frontier)
|Cards||(Ja:) Bo-734, Bo-848, Bo-134t|
Sakkakumon is a Mutant Digimon whose Japanese name and design are derived from the mythologoical Sephirot, and whose English name is derived from "Hallucination" (錯覚 Sakkaku?). It is the Beast form of the Legendary Warrior of Steel, using power inherited from AncientWisetmon. Each of its ten spheres corresponds to one of the ten elements, and its central Tiferet sphere bears the Crest of Light while its topmost Keter sphere bears the Zero Unit.
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)Edit
- Rumble Blend #1-10: Rearranges body to absorb and/or fire back elemental attacks. It can only perform this move on attacks of a single element; attacks of multiple elements are unable to be absorbed.
- Thunder Fist (Mjöllnir Thunder): Beetlemon's attack; fires a shot of electricity.
- Hurricane Wave (Brezza Petalo, Ita: "Breeze Petal"): Kazemon's attack; fires long, thin tornadoes.
- Blizzard Blaster (Snow Bomber): Kumamon's Blizzard Blaster; fires frozen snowballs.
- Thunder Fist Reflection (ミョルニルサンダー返し Mjöllnir Thunder Gaeshi?, lit. "Mjöllnir Thunder Reversal"): Absorbs "Thunder Fist" and returns a strengthened version.
- Hurricane Wave Reflection (ブレッザ・ペタロ返し Brezza Petalo Gaeshi?, lit. "Brezza Petalo Reversal"): Absorbs "Hurricane Wave" and returns a strengthened version.
- Atomic Inferno (Brahmastra): Aldamon's attack; releases thousands of rocketing fireball missiles.
- Avalanche Axes (Avalanche Step): Korikakumon's attack; tosses the "Eji" and "Oji" tomahawks.
- Pyro Tornado (Salamander Break): Agunimon's attack; releases a fiery tornado.
- Bolo Thunder (Ultimate Thunder): MetalKabuterimon's attack; releases lightning energy that resembles a two-weight bola.
- Spin Caliper: Arresterdramon's attack; bisects the opponent with its super-sized Tail Anchor while performing a single revolution.
- Hard Rock Damashī (ハードロックダマシー Hādo Rokku Damashī?, lit. "Hard Rock Soul"): OmegaShoutmon's attack; changes the passion of its courage into flames that surge in its fists, with which it strikes the opponent when at close range, and hurls when at a distance.
- Mantis Dance: Tuwarmon's attack; transforms the Mantis Arm while whirling violently like it was dancing, chopping up the opponent in a certain-kill sword performance until there's nothing left.
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ Sakkakumon's Hybrid level is treated as equivalent to an Ultimate in the Digital Monster Card Game.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Digimon Frontier, "Phantasmagoric Sakkakumon" 
- ↑ DT-168: Sephirothmon
- ↑ This attack is named "Lightning Blitz" the second time it is used it in Digimon Frontier, "Phantasmagoric Sakkakumon" .
- ↑ This attack is named "Atomic Inferno Reflection" the first time it is used it in Digimon Frontier, "Phantasmagoric Sakkakumon" .
- ↑ This attack is named "Spin Calibur" (スピンカリバー?) in the Digimon Dictionary profile.