Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Type||(Ja:) God Man|
(En:) Shaman, Wizard
|Slide forms||Maid Mode Sakuyamon|
Fei Wong Tomoe Ignacio
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Yuka Imai|
(En:) Mari Devon, Melissa Fahn (Tamers)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-386, Bo-509, Bo-819, Bo-26t, Da-2, Da-2win, DR-2, Dα-055, Dα-247, Dα-464|
(En:) St-169, DM-MG, DM-100
Sakuyamon is a Shaman Digimon. It holds the role of a miko, acting as an agent of God's will. Like Taomon, it freely uses Onmyoudou techniques in battle, and has the ability to employ God Beast-species Digimon. It always carries four pipes on the belt around its waist, within which lurk four kuda-gitsune that possess the attributes of "Fire", "Water", "Wind", and "Thunder", respectively. It is able to use these kuda-gitsune for everything from attacking to gathering information. Just like MagnaAngemon's Priest Mode, it is able to change into Maid Mode Sakuyamon which administers Shinto rituals. It wields the "Kongou Shakujou" (金剛錫杖? lit. "Vajra-Khakkhara"). Its gloves bear the Zero Unit, and the characters on the foreheads of the red, blue, green, and yellow kuda-gitsune read "Fire" (火 Hi?), "Water" (水 Mizu?), "Wind" (風 Kaze?), and "Thunder" (雷 Kaminari?), respectively.
- Spirit Strike (飯綱? lit. "Izuna"): Attacks the opponent with the four kuda-gitsune carried on its waist.
- Amethyst Mandala (金剛界曼荼羅 Kongoukai Mandara?, lit. "Diamond Realm Mandala"): Strikes the ground with the Kongou Shakujou, spreading a purifying barrier that exorcises evil spirits.
- Twin Blades of Beauty and of Truth: Uses the Kongou Shakujou to create two pink rings of energy around itself which form a barrier of cherry blossom petals.
- Crystal Sphere: Creates a spherical barrier around itself.
- Amethyst Wind: Unleashes a storm of purifying cherry blossoms.
- Fox Drive (浄炎狐舞 Jouenkobu?, lit. "Purifying Flame Fox Dance"): Destroy your enemy with a burning blue flame.
- Thunder Kick (雷襲脚 Raishuukyaku?, lit. "Thunder Attack Kick"): Drops down like lightning from the sky and attacks with a kick.
- Fox Card (孤封札 Kofūsatsu?): Throws a card and seals the enemy's power.
- Flaming Fox (孤炎脚 Koenkyaku?, lit. "Fox Flame Kick"): Attacks with a flaming kick from the sky.
- Sakuyamon (サクヤモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used through the franchise.
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The Sakuyamon card, titled "Kongoukai Mandara", is a Rank 5 card which teaches a Digimon the Kongoukai Mandara technique. Kongoukai Mandara inflicts instant death on one enemy.
Digimon Battle Spirit
Digimon Rumble Arena
Digital Monster D-Project
Digimon World Data Squad
Sakuyamon is available by digivolving Renamon through Kyubimon and Taomon.
Digimon World 3
Digimon World DS
Sakuyamon digivolves from Taomon.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Sakuyamon is #326, and is a Mega-level, MPtype-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Light element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 296 HP, 348 MP, 146 Attack, 130 Defense, 158 Spirit, 133 Speed, and 73 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Heart, Dodge Dance, Assassin, and Skill Master traits.
Sakuyamon can be hatched from the Heroine Egg.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Tamers, "Song of Sakuyamon" 
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Sakuyamon: Miko Mode: "A form Sakuyamon takes when it performs Shinto rituals and listens to God's will."
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Sakuyamon
- ↑ This attack is named "Crusher" on St-169, "Dragon Helix" in Digimon Rumble Arena, "Fox Strike" in Digimon World Data Squad, and retains its original name of "Izuna" on DM-MG.
- ↑ Izuna is a form of sorcery, practiced by the Izuna Shugen cult of Mount Iizuna, which utilizes Kuda-gitsune.
- ↑ This attack is named "Talisman Sphere" in Digimon Rumble Arena, "Golden Wall" in Digimon World Data Squad, and retains its original name, mis-romanized as "Kongou Kaimandara", on St-169, DM-MG, and DM-100.
- ↑ This attack is named "Burning Blue" in Digimon World Data Squad.