Omnimon Merciful Mode
* (w/ Omnimon, Vikemon, Rosemon, HerculesKabuterimon, Hououmon, and Magnadramon)
|Partners||Takeru "T.K." Takaishi|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Miwa Matsumoto (Adventure 02/PSP/tri.), Nobuyuki Hiyama (Frontier)|
(En:) Dave Mallow (Adventure 02/Rumble Arena), Jamieson Price (Frontier, Adventure tri.)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-153, St-243, St-437, Bo-284, Bo-951, Dα-250, 2-037|
(En:) Bo-150, DT-62, DM-096
Seraphimon is an Angel Digimon. As one of the "Celestial Digimon", it is the executor of the enlightened God's laws. It is dressed in holy armor that shines silver, and possesses ten golden wings. As the highest-ranked being among Angel Digimon, it rules over them all. Although its true identity and personality are hidden behind a mask and cannot be glimpsed, it is the being closest to the Being of Goodness called "God". It is told that when it descends for the final battle against evil beings, it will purify everything. Also, it is said that Daemon, who fell to the Dark Area and became a Demon Lord Digimon, was originally a Seraphimon.
- Strike of the Seven Stars (Seven Heavens): Fires seven super-heated spheres of light at the opponent.
- Testament: Uses the deepest mystery to convert its mortal life into a Big Bang.
- Hallowed Knuckle (Divine Breaker): Launches an orb of light.
- Excalibur: Attacks with the holy sword Excalibur generated from the armor on its right forearm.
- Rising Halo (Ascension Hallow): Calls down powerful bolts of divine lightning.
- Group Attack: A unison attack with Magnadramon, Magnamon, and Rapidmon (Armor) representing the Miracle 4.
- Teamwork: A unison attack with Magnadramon, Magnamon, and Rapidmon (Armor) representing the Miracle 4.
DesignIt bears the Crest of Hope on its plackart, and the DigiCode on its breechcloth are a quote of Sephiroth's from Final Fantasy VII which reads (全ては我と共に Subete wa ware to tomoni?, lit. "All shall be one with me").
- Seraphimon (セラフィモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in most of the franchise.
Digimon Adventure (PSP)
Digimon Adventure 02: Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals
Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver 1.5
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon Rumble Arena
Seraphimon's DigiDigits are "1QM5W", and it is a Mega Digimon with the Wind Attribute, Ability Battle Type, and a Digimon Power of 10. Its basic stats are Level 80, 320 HP, 75 Energy, 140 Crush, 75 Ability.
It can be obtained through DigiDigits, Scanning Action, or Digi-Searcher after Seraphimon is defeated at MAP 4 (ICE). EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon's DigiDigits can be input once the player has obtained a Seraphimon, a Cherubimon (Good), and an Ophanimon.
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Seraphimon card is #070 and is an Ultimate level Nature-type card with 1650 HP, needing 50 DP to digivolve into, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attack, "Seventh Heaven", inflicts 900 damage, its attack, "Rising Halo", inflicts 510 damage, and its attack, "Divine Breaker", inflicts 420 damage, dealing triple damage to Darkness-type cards. Its support effect is "If opponent's Specialty is Darkness, own Attack Power is +200 & HP +200."
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
The Seraphimon card is a white Mega card with 46/50 stats.
Digimon World 4
Seraphimon is the chief of the Digital World along with Ophanimon.
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Digimon World: Next Order
Seraphimon is a Holy Vaccine type, Mega level Digimon. It digivolves from MagnaAngemon, Monzaemon and Lucemon Chaos Mode and can DNA Digivolve with Imperialdramon Dragon Mode to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode. Mega level Digimon can't poop but if Piedmon's experiment maxes the poop gauge, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon or Sukamon.
Digimon World DS
Seraphimon digivolves from MagnaAngemon.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Seraphimon is #318, and is a Mega-level, Balance-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 316 HP, 363 MP, 183 Attack, 139 Defense, 175 Spirit, 140 Speed and 80 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Heart, Nimbus, All Elements, and HealingWave traits.
A Seraphimon is in charge of Union Quests at the Shine Center.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Seraphimon is #216, and is a Mega-level, Tank-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy element and a weakness to the Dark element. It possesses the Sleep Barrier, 7 Lucky Gods, Master of Saving, and Healing Wave traits.
It dwells on Proxy Island. When defeated, it can drop the debug plate for MagnaAngemon or Seraphimon.
Seraphimon digivolves from MagnaAngemon. In order to digivolve into Seraphimon, your Digimon must be at least level 41 with 155 attack, 165 speed, and 100% friendship, but only once you have revived Seraphimon.
It can be hatched from the Busters DigiEgg.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Red and Blue
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Seraphimon is a Light Vaccine Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 20 memory. It digivolves from Chirinmon and MagnaAngemon. Its special attack is Strike of the Seven Stars and its support skill is Justice Genome, which increases from Light type attacks by 15%.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Seraphimon is #253 and is a Light Vaccine Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 20 memory. It digivolves from Chirinmon, MagnaAngemon and Hippogriffomon. Its special attack is Strike of the Seven Stars and its support skill is Justice Genome, which increases from Light type attacks by 15%.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02: Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals [M3.2]
- ↑ Digimon Adventure tri., "Loss" 
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Adventure tri., "Future" 
- ↑ Demon, who fell to the Dark Area and became a Demon Lord Digimon, was originally a Seraphimon." : "Also, it is said that
- ↑ Digimon Encyclopedia: Digimon Frontier Cast List
- ↑ Digimon: The Movie
- ↑ In English, this attack is named "Seventh Heaven" in Digimon Digital Card Battle.
- ↑ In Japanese, this attack is named "Sevens Heaven" in Digimon Frontier, "Seraphimon Awakens! Secret of the Ten Warriors" .
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Divine Breaker" in Digimon Digital Card Battle.
- ↑ This attack is named "Hallowed Ascension" in Digimon Rumble Arena.