|Partners||Takeru "T.K." Takaishi|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Kae Araki (Adventure 02), Nobuyuki Hiyama (Frontier)|
(En:) Dave Mallow (Adventure 02/Rumble Arena), Jamieson Price (Frontier)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-153, St-243, St-437, Bo-284, Bo-951, Dα-250|
(En:) Bo-150, DT-62, DM-096
Seraphimon is a Seraph Digimon whose names and design are derived from the mythological Seraph and the archangel Michael. As one of the "Celestial Digimon", it is the executor of the enlightened God's laws. It is dressed in holy armor that shines silver, and possesses ten golden wings. As the highest-ranked being among Angel Digimon, it rules over them all. Although its true face and personality is hidden behind a mask and cannot be glimpsed, it is the being closest to the Being of Goodness called "God". It is told that when it descends for the final battle against evil beings, it will purify everything. Also, it is said that Daemon, who fell to the Dark Area and became a Demon Lord Digimon, was originally a Seraphimon. It bears the Crest of Hope on its plackart, and the DigiCode on its breechcloth are a quote of Sephiroth's from Final Fantasy VII which reads (全ては我と共に Subete wa ware to tomoni?, lit. "All shall be one with me").
Digimon Adventure (PSP)Edit
Digimon Adventure 02: Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden DigimentalsEdit
Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver 1.5Edit
Digimon Tamers: Brave TamerEdit
Digimon Rumble ArenaEdit
Seraphimon's DigiDigits are "1QM5W", and it is a Mega Digimon with the Wind Attribute, Ability Battle Type, and a Digimon Power of 10. Its basic stats are Level 80, 320 HP, 75 Energy, 140 Crush, 75 Ability.
It can be obtained through DigiDigits, Scanning Action, or Digi-Searcher after Seraphimon is defeated at MAP 4 (ICE). EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon's DigiDigits can be input once the player has obtained a Seraphimon, a Cherubimon (Good), and an Ophanimon.
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01Edit
Digimon Digital Card BattleEdit
The Seraphimon card is #070 and is an Ultimate level Nature-type card with 1650 HP, needing 50 DP to digivolve into, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attack, "Seventh Heaven", inflicts 900 damage, its attack, "Rising Halo", inflicts 510 damage, and its attack, "Divine Breaker", inflicts 420 damage, dealing triple damage to Darkness-type cards. Its support effect is "If opponent's Specialty is Darkness, own Attack Power is +200 & HP +200."
Digimon World 2Edit
Digimon World 3Edit
The Seraphimon card is a white Mega card with 46/50 stats.
Digimon World 4Edit
Seraphimon is the chief of the Digital World along with Ophanimon.
Digimon World DSEdit
Seraphimon digivolves from MagnaAngemon.
Digimon World Dawn and DuskEdit
A Seraphimon is in charge of Union Quests at the Shine Center.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Red and BlueEdit
- Strike of the Seven Stars (Seven Heavens): Fires seven super-heated spheres of sacred light at the opponent.
- Rising Halo (Testament): Uses the deepest mystery to convert its mortal life into a Big Bang.
- Hallowed Knuckle (Divine Breaker): Launches an orb of light.
- Excalibur: Attacks with the holy sword Excalibur generated from the armor on its right forearm.
- Hallowed Ascension (Ascension Hallow): Calls down powerful bolts of divine lightning.
- Group Attack: A unison attack with Magnadramon, Magnamon, and Rapidmon (Armor).
- Teamwork: A unison attack with Magnadramon, Magnamon, and Rapidmon (Armor).
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02: Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals [M3.2]
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Dictionary: Seraphimon: "Also, it is said that Demon, who fell to the Dark Area and became a Demon Lord Digimon, was originally a Seraphimon."
- ↑ Digimon: The Movie
- ↑ Digimon Dictionary: Ofanimon
- ↑ Digimon Dictionary: Seraphimon
- ↑ This attack is named "Seventh Heaven" in Digimon Digital Card Battle.
- ↑ This attack is named "Sevens Heaven" in Digimon Frontier, "Seraphimon Awakens! Secret of the Ten Warriors" .
- ↑ This attack is named "Hallowed Knuckle" on Bo-150.
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Divine Breaker" in Digimon Digital Card Battle.