|Attribute||Free, Data, Vaccine|
* (w/ Angemon)
|Partners||Cody Hida, Takeru "T.K." Takaishi|
Unnamed Zaxon Hacker
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Megumi Urawa, Miwa Matsumoto (Adventure 02)|
(En:) Robert Axelrod, Dave Mallow (Adventure 02), Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Fusion)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-204, St-476, Bo-477, Bo-1029, Dα-314|
(En:) Bo-179, DM-083
Shakkoumon is a Mutant Digimon whose name and design are derived from the mythological Shakōki-dogū. It DNA digivolved from Ankylomon and Angemon. It possesses white wings on its body, which shines silver, and according to one theory it is an Angel Digimon which descended to the ancient Digital World. It can rotate its neck and torso 360°, allowing it to attack in every direction. As its face is expressionless it is difficult to determine what it's thinking, so some observers find it eerie, but its personality is exceedingly gentle.
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The Shakkoumon card, titled "Nigimitama", is a Rank 4 card which teaches a Digimon the Nigimitama technique. Nigimitama reduces one random enemy's HP and PP.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon World 3
Shakkoumon can be found in Amaterasu's West Sector, in North Badland (East), controlling the Gym nearby. He is also available as a Brown Ultimate Card with 32/34.After you beat Galacticmon, Shakkoumon can be found in East Wire Forest near Forest Inn.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Shakkoumon is #297, and is an Ultimate-level, Tank-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Light element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 235 HP, 250 MP, 135 Attack, 130 Defense, 113 Spirit, 88 Speed, and 62 Aptitude. It possesses the Halo 4, Protect 4, and Sniper 3 traits.
It dwells in the Task Canyon.
Shakkoumon can DNA digivolve from Angemon and Ankylomon, if the base Digimon is at least level 36, with 4500 Machine experience, and 255 defense. Shakkoumon can DNA digivolve to Eaglemon with Owlmon or Kenkimon, to Vikemon with Divermon, or to Seraphimon with Parrotmon.
Shakkoumon can be hatched from the Oriental Egg.
- Justice Beam (荒御魂 Aramitama?, lit. "Rough Spirit"): Radiates red laser beams from its eyes that can reach 100000°C at their focal point.
- Kachina Bombs (和御魂 Nigimitama?, lit. "Harmonious Spirit"): Fires clay disks from its waist.
Notes and references
- ↑ Shakkoumon is treated as an "Ultimate" and a "Jogress" Digimon in Digimon Masters.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02, "Stone Soup" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Shakkoumon
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers FAQ by Ajora Fravashi To Bring Back Yesterday (2005-05-05) Retrieved on 2009-06-19.
- ↑ Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer (WSC) FAQ/Walkthrough by Ajora Fravashi GameFAQs (2003-07-05) Retrieved on 2009-06-09.
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Aramitama" on Bo-179 and is named "Sight Strike" in Digimon Fusion, "A Dark Cloud Over the Sky Zone" 
- ↑ This attack is named "Clay Bomb" on Bo-179 and DM-083