|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
ShimaUnimon is a Mythical Animal Digimon. It is a subspecies of Unimon that has stripes all over its body. Because the data of the Unicorn is more highly expressed in its body, it lacks the wings of the Pegasus. For that reason, it is unable to fly in the air, but it races across the land with its powerful legs. Also, its Unicorn horn is sharper than Unimon's, and its lethal potential has increased.
- Aerial Attack (Holy Shot): Spews a Qigong shot from its gigantic mouth.
- Aerial Gallop ('corn Thrust): Stabs the enemy with the horn on its head.
- Uni-Gallop: Kicks with its hind legs.
- Spread Nails (Spread Neigh): Confuses the enemy with a supersonic wave.
- ShimaUnimon (シマユニモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
It is an enemy digimon found in Gear Savannah during daytime.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
ShimaUnimon is a Rare-Specialty Champion level digimon card. Its cross attack(X), Mirage Dance, is a circle attack(O) counter. It has no support effect.
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
ShimaUnimon can only be found as a White Champion Card with 11/11.
Digimon World Data Squad
- Mirage Blaster (Luster Shot): Spews a shock wave from its gigantic mouth.
- Striped Blaster (Wild Thunder)
Notes and references
- ↑ This attack is also named "Horn Blaster" in Digimon Adventure, "Piedmon's Last Jest" , Digimon Adventure 02, "Enter Flamedramon" , and St-16, "Ethereal Attack" in Digimon Adventure 02, "Digimon World Tour, Pt. 3" , "Hail of Horns" in Digimon Fusion, "Trouble in Paradise" , and retains its original name of "Holy Shot" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ This attack is named "Javelin Thrust" in Digimon Digital Card Battle, "Air Attack" in Digimon World 2, and "Cone Thrust" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ This attack is named "Supersonic Wave" in Digimon World Data Squad.