Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Type||(Ja:) Mini Dragon|
(En:) Small Dragon
|Debut||Digimon Reference Book|
(June 3, 2010)
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode
Fusion Fighters/United Army
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Chika Sakamoto (Xros Wars/next 0rder)|
(En:) Ben Diskin (Fusion)
|Cards||(Ja:) Re-9, Re-9, D1-01, D1-02, D1-03, D2-01, D2-02, D3-01, D4-01, D5-01, D6-01, DM6-01, D7-01, DC-09, DP-01, Tokyo Toy Show promo, DG1-001, 1-003, 4-009|
(En:) S1-001, S1-002, B1-001, B1-002
Shoutmon is a Small Dragon Digimon. It is a ferocious Digimon with extremely high aggressiveness due to its hot-blooded enthusiasm. However, it is friendly towards its comrades, and its friendship with other Digimon, surpassing species, can be deepened even further if they are recognized by Shoutmon. There is a unique feature to Shoutmon's singing that converts its passion to energy, and since Shoutmon won't give up fighting unless its passion disappears, this is the reason Shoutmon is said to be a ferocious Digimon with high aggressiveness. On one hand it seems ferocious, but on the other it is said to love music and songs, and it likes to hum songs with natural sounding background music like the sound of the wind, raindrops, the murmuring of a river, or the stirring of leaves on a tree. Because it can often become too enthusiastic in its song, accidentally letting off its "Soul Crusher" even though there aren't any enemies, it's probably safest to leave the spot at once if Shoutmon starts singing, so that it doesn't notice you. Shoutmon itself is said to have the mysterious trait of always having its McField-brand mic in its possession, and a Shoutmon without the mic is not really a Shoutmon. It is said that a Shoutmon that has completely lost its mic will rapidly lose power from the shock of not being a Shoutmon anymore, and before long it will have wasted away. Therefore, you should never play a practical joke like hiding the mic. Incidentally, it can wield the mic as in bōjutsu, so it is excellent not only in scuffling matches but also in performances.
- Fiery Fastball (ロックダマシー Rokku Damashī?, lit. "Rock Soul"): Forms a ball of energy in the shape of an eighth note and throws it at the opponent.
- Bellow Blaster (Soul Crusher): Uses its mic to amplify the energy of the heated emotions blazing within its chest, then bashes the opponent. Because passion is the very source of the attack, it will definitely inflict damage no matter the target.
- Rock and Roller (Rowdy Rocker): Wields its mic as in bōjutsu.
Shoutmon is a red, bipdeal dragon who draws influences from the musician profession. It has a metallic body and joints, and it has headphones on its ears. It wields its mike in its right hand, which is long enough to act as a staff.
- Shoutmon (シャウトモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- En: Shout
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Red and Blue
Digimon World -next 0rder-
A Shoutmon is one of the Digimon who has been turned into a Machinedramon. It returns to its true form after being defeated in Dead End Vilage. When asked by Jijimon, the last thing it remembers before the transformation is seeing a human with a knit cap.
Digimon X Arena
Shoutmon is an NPC.
Notes and references
- ↑ Shoutmon's None level is treated as equivalent to the Rookie level in Digital Monster Card Game and is equated to a Rookie level in Digimon Crusader and Digimon World -next 0rder- and is listed as a "Rookie", "Champion", "Ultimate", and "Mega" Digimon in Digimon Masters.
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "When Worlds Collide" 
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Shoutmon
- ↑ This attack is named "Sonic Tsunami" in Digimon Fusion, "A Rival Appears"  and "Fiery Fastball" in Digimon Fusion, "The Rival Champions!" .
- ↑ This attack keeps its Japanese name in Shoutmon's Digimon Fusion profile.
- ↑ Digimon X Arena