Sinduramon is an Exalted Beast Digimon whose name is derived from the mythological Kinnara. It is the "Rooster" Deva, and serves the Digimon Sovereign Baihumon. As a follower of Baihumon, it likes to quarrel and gossip above all else. With its provocative attitude, it will pick a fight with its opponent one way or another, but when they move to attack, it immediately draws its head and wings within its spherical armor. Its armor is the hardest among all of the Deva's equipment, and once it gets inside of the armor, it is absolutely protected. During battle, it is occasionally possible to cut through the breach when it rolls around in that state. Just like Kumbhiramon, it carries the Bǎo Chǔ (宝杵? lit. "Treasure Pestle") on its back. It absorbs electricity from its surroundings and causes blackouts.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Sinduramon is #239 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is an Ultimate-level, Attacker-class, Bird-species Digimon with a resistance to the Wind element and weakness to the Fire element. Its basic stats are 227 HP, 224 MP, 125 Attack, 125 Defense, 94 Spirit, 107 Speed, and 60 Aptitude. It possesses the Protect 4, Thunder Sign 4, and Critical 3 traits.
It dwells in the island section of Transfield. It is also available as a partner in Dawn's Speed Starter pack.
Sinduramon digivolves from Diatrymon. In order to digivolve to Sinduramon, your Digimon must be at least level 40, with 8000 Bird experience, and you must have previously befriended a Sinduramon.
Sinduramon can also DNA digivolve from Akatorimon and Kokatorimon, if the base Digimon is at least level 34, with 7000 Bird experience. Sinduramon can DNA digivolve to Valdurmon with Silphymon.
Sinduramon can hatch from the Wind Egg and the Diva's Egg.
- Positron Pulse (Púyaváha): Unleashes an intense lightning strike from the Bǎo Chǔ.
- Bǎo Chǔ (宝杵? lit. "Treasure Pestle")
Notes and References
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Sinduramon
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn and Dusk: Sinduramon
- ↑ Internet Sacred Text Archive, retrieved 08/31/07; Vishnu Purana, Ch. VI: "He who eats by himself sweetmeats mixed with his rice, and a Brahman who vends Lac, flesh, liquors, sesamum, or salt, or one who commits violence, fall into the hell (where matter flows, or) Púyaváha; as do they who rear cats, cocks, goats, dogs, hogs, or birds."