Sistermon Blanc is a Puppet Digimon whose name and design are derived from "sister" and "Blanc" (Fra: White). It is a girl-shaped Digimon that looks like it's wearing a white rabbit, and is the younger sister of Sistermon Noir. In contrast to its elder sister Noir, it is slightly introverted, and it almost always hides behind its elder sister. It is caring for Huckmon just like its elder sister, and also acts as its escort. Although it is trying to diligently carry out Gankoomon's request and assist in training with Huckmon, it frequently ends up reining in its elder sister's violent manner. In order to repay Gankoomon for saving it and its elder sister, it puts all of its effort into being a chaperone for Huckmon. The triple-pronged "Cross Barbée" lance that it carries as a weapon has both an offensive side and a defensive side.
- Divine Pierce: Pierces the opponent with the Cross Barbée.
- Protect Wave: Generates a protective wave by stabbing the butt end of the Cross Barbée into the ground.
- Cross Barbée
- Grand Sister Cruz (Esp: Grand Sister Cross): Matches its movements with Sistermon Noir and brings down the opponent.
Sistermon Noir is a Puppet Digimon whose name and design are derived from "sister" and "Noir" (Fra: Black). It is a nun Digimon wearing a klobuk in the shape of a black cat's head, and is the elder sister of Sistermon Blanc. It breaks the ice with its extremely cheerful personality and innocent behavior. It was charged with Huckmon's care by Gankoomon, and is training Huckmon while accompanying Gankoomon on its journey. However, Sistermon Noir is working half for training, half for fun, and will point its guns and laugh even while admitting that Huckmon is sad. A long time ago, in its previous life, it was out on the streets with its younger sister Blanc, but they were saved by Gankoomon just as they were going to collapse from exhaustion. It carries guns called "Anthony" in both hands.
- Mickey Bullet: Randomly fires the Anthony.
- Bless Fire: Rapidly fires bullets from both Anthony in a straight line.
- Grand Sister Cruz (Esp: Grand Sister Cross): Matches its movements with Sistermon Blanc and brings down the opponent.