SnowAgumon is a Reptile Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Snow Agumon". It is a separate species of Agumon that inhabits snowy fields. Due to the mischievousness it inherited from Agumon, it is always happily excited like a child when it snows. Because the color of its body is identical to that of snow, in battle it is able to approach the enemy to attack without being exposed.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The SnowAgumon card is #067 and is a Rookie level Ice-type card with 720 HP, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Hail Storm": inflicts 160 damage.
- "Little Blizzard": inflicts 200 damage.
- "Freeze Beam": inflicts 220 damage, and sets the opponent's attack to 0.
Its support effect is "Reduce opponent's Attack Power to 0."
SnowAgumon is a hostile character that can be found around the entrance of Freezeland during the day. Unlike all other Agumon-type digimon found in the game, who use Fire attacks, SnowAgumon use Water attacks. They are usually seen in numbers.
Digimon World 2
SnowAgumon can digivolve into Frigimon (0-2 DP), Mojyamon (3-5 DP), or Gururumon (6+ DP). SnowAgumon appears in Drive Domain, SCSI Domain, Video Domain and Core Tower. His Special Move in this game is an attack, "Hail Storm" that spend 8 MP. It`s a single attack.
Digimon World 3
SnowAgumon is only available as a Blue Rookie Card with 2/2.
Digimon World DS
SnowAgumon digivolves from Chibomon.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
SnowAgumon is #059 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is an Attacker-class Aquan species Digimon with a resistance to the Water element and a weakness to the Metal element. Its basic stats are 98 HP, 121 MP, 76 Attack, 66 Defense, 63 Spirit, 54 Speed, and 25 Aptitude. It possesses the Psychic 2 and Flee 1 traits.
SnowAgumon Digivolves to Seadramon. Seadramon degenerates into SnowAgumon at LV 12.
SnowAgumon can be hatched from the Sea Patterned Digi-Egg.
Digimon World Championship
- Little Blizzard: Spews a tiny snowstorm out of its mouth.
- Freeze Beam (アイスカムカム Ice Kamukamu?, lit. "Ice Bite"): Bites enemies with freezing fangs.
- Hail Storm (White Hail): Summons hail to batter enemies.
- Frozen Wind (凍てつく風 Iketsuku Kaze?): Blows a frozen wind.
SnowAgumon (2006 anime)
|SnowAgumon (2006 anime)|
SnowAgumon (2006 anime) is a Dinosaur Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Snow Agumon". It is a redesign of the original SnowAgumon to match the Agumon's 2006 anime redesign for Digimon Data Squad.
Digimon World Data Squad
SnowAgumon appears in Digimon World Data Squad. It digivolves from Renamon and digivolves to Gotsumon or PawnChessmon. It can be found in the penultimate stage of the game the Ice Labyrinth.
- Sharp Claw (するどいツメ Surudoi Tsume?): Scratches using sharp claws.
- Ice Shot (アイスカムカム Ice Kamukamu?, lit. "Ice Bite"): Shoots a ball of ice from its mouth.
- Baby Breath: Emits a small blast from its mouth.
- Little Blizzard: Blows out a flurry of snow from its mouth.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn
- ↑ Digimon Tamers, "O Partner, Where Art Thou?" 
- ↑ Digimon Heroes!
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: YukiAgumon
- ↑ This attack is named "Ice Claw" on St-65.
- ↑ Digimon World Data Squad
- ↑ This name contains elements used for organizational purposes. Official names may or may not coincide with the organization parser we have chosen. The current official name we have for this Digimon is SnowAgumon.