Solarmon is a Machine Digimon whose name is derived from solar, and whose design is derived from a gear. A Machine Digimon that appears to be a rare species of Machine-species Digimon. Among researchers, it is said to possibly be a mutation of Hagurumon, but the truth is a mystery. Due to its "Computer Kernel" generating heat, its body has become hot enough to cause burns.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Solarmon card is #028 and is a Rookie level Fire-type card with 500 HP, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Solar Flare": inflicts 350 damage.
- "Soul Shocker": inflicts 210 damage.
- "Little Burn": inflicts damage equal to own HP, but reduces HP to 10 afterwards.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Solarmon is #079, and is a Balance-class Machine species Digimon with a resistance to the Metal element and a resistance to the Water element. Its basic stats are 114 HP, 112 MP, 78 Attack, 72 Defense, 60 Spirit, 57 Speed, and 25 Aptitude. It possesses the Fire Aura 2 and Lucky Medal 1 traits.
It dwells on Proxy Island.
- Solar Flare (Shiny Ring): Throws its red-hot gear.
- Soul Shocker (Sol Calor): Unleashes the heat of the sun.
- Little Burn: Explodes in a blaze of fire.
- Shiny Tackle
- Shine Ball