Solarmon is a Machine Digimon whose name is derived from solar, and whose design is derived from a gear. A Machine Digimon that appears to be a rare species of Machine-species Digimon. Among researchers, it is said to possibly be a mutation of Hagurumon, but the truth is a mystery. Due to its "Computer Kernel" generating heat, its body has become hot enough to cause burns.
- Solar Flare (Shiny Ring): Throws its red-hot gear.
- Soul Shocker (Sol Calor): Unleashes the heat of the sun.
- Little Burn: Explodes in a blaze of fire.
- Shiny Tackle
- Shine Ball
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Solarmon card is #028 and is a Rookie level Fire-type card with 500 HP, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Solar Flare": inflicts 350 damage.
- "Soul Shocker": inflicts 210 damage.
- "Little Burn": inflicts damage equal to own HP, but reduces HP to 10 afterwards.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Solarmon is #079, and is a Balance-class Machine species Digimon with a resistance to the Metal element and a resistance to the Water element. Its basic stats are 114 HP, 112 MP, 78 Attack, 72 Defense, 60 Spirit, 57 Speed, and 25 Aptitude. It possesses the Fire Aura 2 and Lucky Medal 1 traits.
It dwells on Proxy Island.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Solarmon is a Light Vaccine Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. It digivolves from Motimon and can digivolve to Clockmon, Geremon, Starmon and Meramon. It's special attack is Shiny Ring and its support skill is Full Functionality which prevents Sleep.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Solarmon is #037 a Light Vaccine Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. It digivolves from Motimon and can digivolve to Clockmon, Geremon, Starmon, Meramon, Guardromon (Gold) and Golemon. It's special attack is Shiny Ring and its support skill is Full Functionality which prevents Sleep.
Digimon World: Next Order
Solarmon is a Fire Vaccine type, Rookie level Digimon. It digivolves from Gigimon and can digivolve into RedVegiemon, Birdramon, Meramon and Guardromon (Gold). If not meeting the requirements for any of those Champions before the age of 7, it will digivolve into Numemon if Attack is higher, or Geremon if Wisdom is higher. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into Sukamon.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon World Dusk
- ↑ Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, Guardromon (Gold): "I used to be a Solarmon, just like you."
- ↑ This attack retains the Japanese name Shiny Ring in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, however the field guide also refers to it as Solar Flare