Specific pages (Check whether your page is affected)
Any Digimon "Group" article: The tables on these articles contain specific info taken from the Digimon franchise itself; cells…
You are starting a brand new article.
Please make yourself familiar with the following notices before editing. Ignoring these notices will be considered vandalism and WILL result in an immediate one-week block from editing. If you would like to be unblocked, please leave a message on your talk page indicating that you are familiar with the policy violated and will not violate it in the future.
- FIRST RULE: Your contributions will be mercilessly edited by other editors if they are found to be lacking, in violation of wiki standards, or even if they just prefer different phrasing. Do not edit this wiki if you can't stand to see that happen.
- SECOND RULE: Do not make an edit based on what you "feel" would make more sense for the page topic. Even if the material on the page "sounds wrong", you must always check the published material to confirm whether it is true or not. The admins will not hesitate to slap you with a block if you add false claims while trying to fix a "mistake".
| General editing (MUST READ)
- Do not rely on fansites or fan-translated material for the spellings of names, attacks, or areas. Please check official sources like the Digimon Dictionary or the existing articles here for the correct spellings. Any disputes are to be settled on the article's talk page.
- Do not add a trivia section to an article without admin approval.
- The lead section of a Digimon species' article is for covering the Digimon's official profiles, the basis of its name and design, and listing any named relics it may carry. Do not insert your own analysis or opinions of the Digimon.
- The Digimon Infobox's evolve parameters are for listing evolutions that occur as part of a publication's plot only. Please read DW:EVOLVE before adding any evolutions to these boxes.
- Any changes to the entries in an article's Digimon Infobox must be sourced to whichever official publication the data comes from. This sourcing may be performed through ref notes, commented callouts, or in-text coverage later on the page.
- Red-linked phrases should not be de-linked if the phrase is from an official publication. Instead, please start an article at the link's target.
|Specific pages (Check whether your page is affected)
- Any Digimon "Group" article: The tables on these articles contain specific info taken from the Digimon franchise itself; cells are NOT to be revised based on the analagous characteristic of the real-world figure the Digimon is based on.
- Any Digimon or concept based on Abrahamic (Biblical) lore: Angelic and demonic Digimon are based on depictions of angels and demons in various non-Scriptural sources which are seen as mythologizing fiction by all experts. Any change to "mythological" without community approval on the article's talk page will result in your immediate one week block from editing.
- Adventure 02 Digimon: The Adventure 02 Digimon can both digivolve directly and DNA digivolve with their partners to either Ultimate form. Do not these digivolutions.
- Mervamon: Mervamon's Jintrix Card labels her as an Ultimate (Perfect/Kanzentai in Japanese). Do not remove that stat from her infobox.
- Apollomon: Apollomon, like the rest of the Olympus Twelve, is derived from the Roman god Apollo, not the Greek god Apollon. Do not mention the Greek god in his coverage.
- Kimeramon and Machinedramon: The component Digimon listed in Kimeramon's infobox are those specifically called out within the serials in question. They do not include all Digimon whose components are apparent on Kimeramon, just as Machinedramon's evolution citations do not always include every one of his apparent components. DO NOT revise these citations without discussion on the article's talk page.