* (w/ ExVeemon)
* (w/ ExVeemon)
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode
Xros Heart United Army
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Takahashi Naozumi (Adventure 02), Yūsei Oda (Xros Wars)|
(En:) Paul St. Peter (Adventure 02), Chris Smith (Fusion)
Stingmon is an Insectoid Digimon whose name and design are derived from the stinger of a bee. It is an extremely unusual Insect Digimon which possesses a humanoid shape. It possesses nimble movements and the tough exoskeleton characteristic to Insect Digimon. It excels in its abilities as an assassin, aiming at the opponent's vitals by accurately and keenly discerning the way they carry their body, and specializes in attacks that silence the opponent with a single blow. It is highly intelligent due to its extreme composure, and is the owner of a cool disposition. It wields the "Spikes" on both of its arms.
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon World Data Squad
Stingmon is at Lalamon's galaxy and digivolves from Butterflymon.
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
As Tooru explains about the Net Battle, a Stingmon and its Tamer are seen in the background.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Stingmon is a Darkness Specialty Digimon. Its techniques are Spiking Strike, Moon Shooter, and Hot Squeeze. Its support effect boosts the attack of the player's Digimon by 200 points in exchange for the top card in the player's DP slot.
Digimon World 3
Stingmon is an obtainable digivolution of all of the starter Digimon, and the conditions to obtain him vary according to the Digimon. For Agumon to obtain this evolution, Wargreymon must be at level 20; in Patamon's case, MagnaAngemon must be at level 20, in Veemon's case, ExVeemon must reach level 30; for Guilmon to obtain it, Growlmon must reach level 30; in Renamon's case, Kyubimon must be at level 20; for Kotemon to obtain it, GuardiAngemon must be at level 10; for Bearmon to obtain him, Marsmon must reach level 30, and for Monmon to obtain him, he must first obtain and level MetalGreymon to level 30. Stingmon is involved in obtaining Paildramon, where he must be a level of 5 in order to obtain him (including Veemon), and Kabuterimon, where Stingmon must be at level 40 in order to obtain it, with exception of Agumon, Bearmon and Monmon, in which Stingmon must have a level of 50. He is also available as a White Champion card with 14/14.
Digital Monster D-Project
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Stingmon digivolves from Wormmon if Level 23+, Defense 110+, and Speed 115+. He can DNA Digivolve with ExVeemon to create Paildramon (ExVeemon as initiate Digimon) or Dinobeemon. (Stingmon as initiate Digimon)
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Stingmon digivolves from Wormmon and can digivolve into Dinobeemon without warp plates, or Paildramon after the warp plates are set. It can be found in the Resistor Jungle, and defeating one awards Shuu/Kizuna the Paildramon warp plate. Its bug plate can be obtained by defeating Wormmon in the Chip Forest.
Digimon Rumble Arena
Stingmon is Wormmon's digivolution.
- Spiking Strike (Spiking Finish): Skewers the opponent with the Spikes.
- Spinning Spiking Strike (Hell Squeeze): Uses quick kicks to surround the enemy with blades made from wind.
- Moon Shooter: Fires a huge needle.
- Multi-Moon Shooter (Moon Moon Shooter): Fires multiple huge needles.
- Evil Antenna
Attacks in Super Digica Taisen
- Spiking Blast
- Storm Twin Sword
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02, "If I had a Tail Hammer" 
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02, "United We Stand" 
- ↑ Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
- ↑ Digimon World DS Digimon Gallery: Dinobeemon: "The DNA digivolved form of ExVeemon and Stingmon."
- ↑ Digimon Battle
- ↑ Digimon Xros Wars, "A Glorious DigiXros, Seize It! Our Future!!" 
- ↑ Digimon Encyclopedia: Digimon Adventure Cast List
- ↑ Serbian dub
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Stingmon
- ↑ This attack is named "Spiking Finish" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ This attack is named "Hot Squeeze" in Digimon Digital Card Battle, "Cyclone Squeeze" in Digimon World Data Squad, and "Hell Squeeze" in Digimon Masters.