|What's needed: everything|
| The Fifth Applidriver! |
(Goninme no Apuridoraivā!)
|Airdate||(Ja:) April 8, 2017|
A classmate of Haru's joins the team with an Offline Appmon.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonist(s), and italicized characters feature non-explicitly, e.g. voice, silhouette, image.)
Appmon Data Lab
"I have an Appter account too, but I've got no problems...wait, what?! Managed to pull off a silent fart!! I'm totally feeling it?! HOW DID IT KNOW?!"
- —Asutora revealing an unpleasant secret.
Yujin: Are you done yet?
Offmon: Just a minute.
Gatchmon: Are you done yet?!.
Offmon: *tears up* I'm sorry...
- —Offmon taking too much time to execute the Switch Lazy attack.
- Appter is based off the social network Twitter.
- Some Appter usernames contain special characters such as hyphen and period signs, which would have not been possible in Twitter.
- A dog statue seen in the beginning of the episode may be a reference to that of Hachikō.
- Asutora's hidden flatulence was labelled with the chemical symbols of helium (He) and methane (CH4). In reality, the majority of flatus consists of other common gases such as nitrogen and oxygen (and no traces of helium), with its smell made up from sulfur compounds.
- Offmon's power was not adjusted for an Applirise from Yujin's Appli Drive DUO. The increase in power from the Appli Drive DUO would not be made known until the following episode.