| The Ultimate Farewell! |
(Kanzen Kecchaku! Saraba kenka Banchou)
"A Complete Conclusion! Farewell, Leader of Fights"
|Airdate|| (Ja:) March 25, 2007|
(En:) November 01, 2008
- Adults, children, and digimon all over town invoke the light of their DNA charge to answer DATS' plea for help. When the hearts of all humans and digimon become one, Marcus & Agumon activate Burst Mode and are able to deal the decisive punch to destroy King Drasil. King Drasil concedes defeat, acknowledging that humans and Digimon hold potential for growth as long as both stand together. The collision between both worlds stops, and all of DATS are reunited with their loved ones in celebration. Marcus and Kristy's happiness bursts out when their dad Spencer returns to them. But not all is joy, as the Digimon choose to return to help rebuild the Digital World, which the news dismays Marcus in anger because he doesn't want to part ways with Agumon. Each of the DATS digimon spend their last day on Earth together with their human partners. As the day of the parting comes, Marcus arrives in a rush telling Agumon he's coming to the Digital World with him with Merukimon gone so he's going to keep the peace, making Agumon very happy to always be by his boss's side. Fast forward five years later, Kristy and Keenan are now attending middle school together, Marcus's parents are living peacefully, Thomas received the Nobel Prize for curing Relena's illness, DATS has become a police station with Commander Sampson, Miki, Megumi, and Yoshi as officers, Homer continues being a fisherman and both Marcus and Agumon have become great peacemakers, breaking up fighting between rival Digimon factions in the Digital World.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonists, and italicized characters appear only as a voice or silhouette.)
- "Get ready King Drasil! Here we come! The power of humans--" "and Digimon," "combined!" (Marcus Damon and Agumon)
- "Cannot compute! Cannot compute! Fatal error! The probability of you defeating me we was zero percent! Fatal error!" (King Drasil)
- Some kana is translated in the dub.
- Along with all the next episode previews brand new and American made in the dub. The Ending Epilogue is kept and used at the end in the Studiopolis Dub with the Japanese "Going, Going My Soul" song replaced with English dub background music and the last scene showing the Kanji and Fin cut in the dub for the purpose of cultural streamlining.