Fusion Fighters/United Army
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Ai Nagano (Frontier)|
(En:) Mari Devon (Adventure), Melodee Spevack (Frontier), Dave Mallow (Data Squad)
Togemon is a Vegetation Digimon whose name is derived from "Thorn" (棘 Toge?), and whose design is derived from the Easter lily cactus (Echinopsis chiloensis). It has the appearance of a gigantic cactus. It can store nutrient data within its body, and can even survive for a long time in the empty desert areas. What it's thinking usually can't be understood at all by trying to discern it from its facial expression, as it spends most of the day staring off into space. However, once Togemon is angered, that expression changes completely, it starts getting violent, and it becomes unable to settle down.
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Data Squad
A Togemon appeared in the Real World and befriended a boxer's daughter. During his fight with Gaomon, he later grew very large. Gaomon digivolved to Gaogamon and with greater effort and energy he managed to defeat him and revert him back into a digi-egg.
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
A Togemon was fighting a Tankmon on the Battle Stage in the Net Game World.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Togemon appears as first opponent in Wiseman Tower Battle Arena. The Togemon Card belongs Nature speciality, with 800 Hp, 380 circle, 250 triangle, and 170 triangle-block attack. Her support effect to booost attack +200.
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
A Togemon runs the training gym in Asuka Server's West Sector. Togemon is also available as a Green Champion Card with 14/14.
Digimon World DS
Togemon digivolves from Palmon at level 18 with 80+ Friendship, and can digivolve into Lillymon at level 33 with 90+ Friendship. Togemon also appears at Packet Swamp after you have defeated ShogunGekomon.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Togemon is #106, and is an Champion-level, Attacker-class, Insect-Plant-species Digimon with a resistance to the Lightning element and weakness to the Wind element. Its basic stats are 166 HP, 166 MP, 108 Attack, 96 Defense, 67 Spirit, 71 Speed, and 35 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 3 and Critical 2 traits.
It dwells in the Palette Amazon.
Togemon can be hatched from the Insect DigiEgg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Digimon World Championship
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- Needle Spray (チクチクバンバン Chikuchiku Banban?, lit. "Prickly Bang-bang"): Further hardens the thorns on the end of its arms and bang-bang strikes the opponent.
- Lightspeed Jabbing (Mach Jab): Closes in at the speed of light to jab the enemy multiple times.
- Coconut Punch (Coconuts Punch): Rains hits on a foe like falling coconuts.
(トゲモンＸ抗体 Togemon X-Antibody)
- Chiku Chiku Bam Bam (チクチクバムバム? lit. "Prickly Bam Bam")
- Mach Jab
Notes and References
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "Togemon in Toy Town" 
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "Flower Power" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Togemon
- ↑ This attack is spelled "Light Speed Jabbing" on St-10 and named "Togemon Jab" in Digimon Frontier, "The Odd One Out" .
- ↑ This attack is named "Chikuchiku Banban" in Digimon Adventure 02, "Shurimon of the Wind"  and "Togemon Punch" in Digimon Frontier, "Save Everyone! Evolve Tunomon" .