|Prior forms||Hawkmon + Digi-Egg of Kindness|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Yūsuke Oguri, Ryō Naitō, Norihisa Mori, Nobuaki Kanemitsu (Frontier)|
(En:) Jerry Gelb, R. Martin Klein, Brad MacDonald, Mona Marshall (Frontier)
Toucanmon is a Bird Digimon whose name and design are derived from the toucan (Ramphastos tucanus). It armor-digivolved through the power of the "Digi-Egg of Kindness". A loud and gaudy Armor-level Bird Digimon, its wings have degenerated from living on the ground; having existed for so long that it has become flightless. It often wants to retreat into its shell and shrug off things when feeling insecure, but can barely do so with its huge beak in the way. However, when its anger exceeds a critical point, it opens its huge, colorful beak and raises its crest as an intimidation tactic. It wears a shell over its body since its feathers have degenerated, and it is rumored to be quite muscular underneath.
Digimon Battle Spirit 2
Digimon Data Squad
Ten years ago, as told by Merukimon to the captive DATS members, a Toucanmon is seen fleeing from the humans who are deleting Digimon, later revealed to be Akihiro Kurata's group. Some injured Toucanmon are seen in the care of Cherrymon and the Nyokimon that he protects.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Toucanmon is #252, and is an Ultimate-level, Balance-class, Bird-species Digimon with a resistance to the Wind element and weakness to the Thunder element. Its basic stats are 227 HP, 242 MP, 132 Attack, 124 Defense, 92 Spirit, 94 Speed, and 46 Aptitude. It possesses the Sylph Aegis4, Critical 3, and MoneySaver3 traits.
- Beak Cutter (Pinch Cutter)
- Marble Peck (Marvel Marvel)
- Crazy Crest (Fancy Cut): Rapidly peck with its beak.
Notes and References
- ↑ Toucanmon's Armor level is equated to that of a Champion in the card game and virtual pets, of an Ultimate in the DS Digimon World games, and of a "Rookie" in Digimon Battle.
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn and Dusk Digimon Gallery: Toucanmon: "This is an 'Armor Digivolved' form of Hawkmon digivolved with the DigiEgg of Kindness."