Turuiemon is an Animal Digimon. It is a martial artist Digimon that was discovered within the hinterlands of a Chinese mountain province. It pursued the viruses that exploit e-mails to do evil as their eternal enemy, and wandered the world. Although it is blessed with the makings of an unparalleled Ch'uan Fa, it is still developing it. It uses the original Togaken (兎牙拳? lit. "Rabbit's Fang Fist") that it has worked out, and wields the "Tokaku Tessou" (兎角鉄爪? lit. "Rabbit-horned Iron-claws")" on both of its arms.
- Gauntlet Claw (巌兎烈斗 Gantoretto?, lit. "Pika Sparking"): Uses the Tokaku Tessou to strike the opponent with a combo-attack unleashed with a great leap and rabbit-like agility.
- Ninja Fist (忍迅拳 Ninjinken?, lit. "Ninja-speed Fist"): Attacks with a quick and stealthy Ch'uan Fa which capitalizes on its great leaping power.
Turuiemon is a purple rabbit Digimon with black eyes, three small horns and two long ears that end in white tips on its head. It also has a triangular white coloration on the bottom part of its face, starting above its black nose. It wears a yellow, sleeveless jumpsuit, on which are characters that read "Armed Struggle" (武闘 Butou?), a blue bandanna around its neck, a brown belt on its waist, and black martial arts shoes on its feet. It has a blue bandanna around its neck. It wields the "Tokaku Tessou" on its arms, which are red gloves that have large, iron claws on their backs.
- Turuiemon (トゥルイエモン)
Official romanization given in the Digimon Reference Book and used throughout the franchise.
Turuiemons are citizens of Bright Land, forced to suffer in the oppressive sun while bound by iron spikes. Whispered orders his Sun Army to eradicate them all, but the Fusion Fighters United Army save them. When Shoutmon X7 appears to struggle against Whispered's strongest attack, they provide moral support, and then they celebrate when their tyrant Dark General is defeated.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Digimon Masters
- ↑ D-Power 3.0
- ↑ DM-232: Truiemon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Turuiemon
- ↑ This name is a pun, as "Pika Sparking", pronounced here as "Gantoretto" (巌兎烈斗?), is a homophone for "Gauntlet" (ガントレット Gantoretto?).
- ↑ This attack is named "Lightning Kung-Fu" on Bo-281.
- ↑ This name is a pun, as "Ninja-speed", pronounced here as "Ninjin" (忍迅?), is a homophone for "Carrot" (人参 Ninjin?).