"Shoutmon - Bogus King Or The Real Thing?" 
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Masami Kikuchi (Xros Wars)|
(En:) Richard Epcar (Fusion)
Tuwarmon is a Mutant Digimon. It is a ninja Digimon that released the heavy Punpun Armor (噴噴アーマー Punpun Āmā?, lit. "Huffy Armor") which was restraining its abilities and transformed to its true form from its temporary disguise, Damemon. Disguising itself with the look of a fool to deceive the enemy's eyes, while surreptitiously drawing near its target and assassinating them, is Tuwarmon's special trait. The Punpun Armor drastically improves Tuwarmon's maneuverability by being split apart into boosters, so its movements have wind-like swiftness, too quick to catch with the eyes, and cannot be compared to their state before its abilities were released. Its two sickle-type "Mantis Arm" weapons are variously sickle-nunchaku tied with an electromagnetic chain, a long-handled polearm fused from the two, or a boomerang for throwing, and it switches between the variations freely as the situation demands.
- Mantis Dance: Transforms the Mantis Arm while whirling violently like it was dancing, chopping up the opponent in a certain-kill sword performance until there's nothing left.
- Smokescreen Ditch (Smokin' Boogie): Shoots out rainbow-colored fumes and shells in all directions from the Punpun Armor, inflicting damage on the opponent while keeping itself hidden.
- Scythe Spinner (Mantis Arm): Throws the Mantis Arm at the opponent.
- Digi Ninja Art: Hermit Restoration (デジ忍法・隠者復活 Digi Ninpou: Inja Fukkatsu?): Releases a seal containing a stored ally.
- Digi Ninpou: Kawarimi no Jutsu (デジ忍法・変わり身の術? lit. "Digi Ninja Art: Body Replacement Technique"): Instantly switches places with a Tuwarmon-shaped dummy in order to evade an enemy attack.
- Ninpou: Fūjinha (忍法・風神波? lit. "Ninja Art: Fūjin's Waves"): Generates a powerful downwash of wind.
- Digi Ninpou: Kumo Shibari (デジ忍法・クモ縛り? lit. "Digi Ninja Art: Spider Bind"): Casts electrified threads from its hands which form into a spiderweb that captures the opponent.
- Digi Ninpou: Furoshiki Dzutsumi (デジ忍法・風呂敷包み? lit. "Digi Ninja Art: Furoshiki Wrapping"): Instantly ties the opponent up in a cloth sack.
- Digi Ninpou: Kawashimi no Jutsu (デジ忍法・かわし身の術? lit. "Digi Ninja Art: Body Dodging Technique"): Dodges in the blink of an eye to evade an enemy attack.
- Tuwarmon (ツワーモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used through the series.
- Ja: "Soldier" (強者 Tsuwamono?).