|Type||(Ja:) Mythical Animal, Composition|
(En:) Mythical Animal
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Noriko Fujimoto (Adventure), Mayumi Yamaguchi (Adventure 02)|
Unimon is a Mythical Animal Digimon whose name and design are derived from the the mythological unicorn.
Unimon is a wise, old digimon that lives in the mountains of Mt. Infinity. He tends to stay quiet and doesn't usually interact with the other inhabitants of the island.
Joe Kido and Gomamon encountered Unimon on the side of a mountain path. They witnessed a Black Gear (in which it was revealed to be sent by Devimon) going into Unimon's back and he attacked. He attacked Greymon and Birdramon before Joe tried to remove it himself. When he fell, Gomamon Digivolved to Ikkakumon and saved Joe and destroyed the Black Gear. That same Unimon was recruited by Mimi Tachikawa to fight against Piedmon and it helped in fighting against Piedmon's army of Vilemon.
Digimon Adventure 02Edit
Unimon can be recruited in the Mount Panorama area where the player finds him injured and by giving him a bandage he is able to fly again temporarily and goes to Centarumon's clinic thus joining the city and joins the item shop.
Digimon World 2Edit
Digimon World 3Edit
Unimon is only available as a White Champion Card with 11/12.
Digimon World DSEdit
Digimon World Dawn/DuskEdit
- Aerial Attack (Holy Shot): Fires a charged shot from mouth.
- Aerial Gallop ('corn Thrust): Charges foe and stabs with unicorn horn.
- Spread Nails (Spread Neigh): Unleashes a cutting shockwave from horn.
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ This attack is also named "Horn Blaster" in Digimon Adventure, "Piedmon's Last Jest" , Digimon Adventure 02, "Enter Flamedramon" , and St-16, as well as "Ethereal Attack" in Digimon Adventure 02, "Digimon World Tour, Pt. 3" .
- ↑ This attack is named "Javelin Thrust" in Digimon Digital Card Battle, "Air Attack" in Digimon World 2, and "Cone Thrust" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ This attack is named "Supersonic Wave" in Digimon World Data Squad.