|Type||(Ja:) Mythical Animal, Composition|
(En:) Mythical Animal
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Noriko Fujimoto (Adventure), Mayumi Yamaguchi (Adventure 02)|
(En:) Doug Erholtz (Adventure)
Unimon is a Mythical Animal Digimon. It is a composite Digimon that has both the horn of the Unicorn, the legendary holy beast, and the wings of the Pegasus. With the gigantic wings growing from its back, it instantly runs about the world of the Computer Network, stabbing enemies with the sharp horn extending from its brow. A wild(?) Unimon has a rough temperament like a restive horse, but once tamed, it can be handled as if it was the tamer's own limbs.
- Aerial Attack (Holy Shot): Spews a Qigong shot from its gigantic mouth.
- Aerial Gallop ('corn Thrust): Stabs the enemy with the horn on its head.
- Uni-Gallop: Kicks with its hind legs.
- Spread Nails (Spread Neigh): Confuses the enemy with a supersonic wave.
- Unimon (ユニモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Unimon is a wise, old digimon that lives in the mountains of Mt. Infinity. He tends to stay quiet and doesn't usually interact with the other inhabitants of the island.
Joe Kido and Gomamon encountered Unimon on the side of a mountain path. They witnessed a Black Gear (in which it was revealed to be sent by Devimon) going into Unimon's back and he attacked. He attacked Greymon and Birdramon before Joe tried to remove it himself. When he fell, Gomamon Digivolved to Ikkakumon and saved Joe and destroyed the Black Gear. That same Unimon was recruited by Mimi Tachikawa to fight against Piedmon and it helped in fighting against Piedmon's army of Vilemon.
Digimon Adventure 02
Unimon can be recruited in the Mount Panorama area where the player finds him injured after recruiting Centarumon. By giving him a bandage or other recovery item, he is able to fly again temporarily and goes to Centarumon's clinic thus joining the city and joins the item shop, selling Sup.restore and other items.
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Unimon is only available as a White Champion Card with 11/12.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Unimon card is #088 and is a Champion level Nature-type card with 950 HP, needing 40 DP to digivolve into, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Aerial Attack": inflicts 390 damage.
- "Javelin Thrust": inflicts 210 damage.
- "Spread Nails": inflicts 150 damage, and set opponent's attack to 0.
Its support effect is "If opponent's Specialty is Darkness, lower opponent's Attack Power to 0."
Digimon World Championship
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Unimon is #129, and is a Champion-level, Speed-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Light element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 149 HP, 175 MP, 96 Attack, 75 Defense, 85 Spirit, 87 Speed, and 35 Aptitude. It possesses the Sylph Aegis3 and Quick 2 traits.
It dwells in the Highlight Haven.
Unimon can DNA digivolve from Patamon and Biyomon, if the base Digimon is at least level 17, with 250 Holy experience and 110 speed. Unimon can DNA digivolve to Parrotmon with Birdramon, or into Chirinmon with Seasarmon.
Notes and references
- ↑ [Unimon Digimon Reference Book: Unimon]
- ↑ This attack is also named "Horn Blaster" in Digimon Adventure, "Piedmon's Last Jest" , Digimon Adventure 02, "Enter Flamedramon" , and St-16, "Ethereal Attack" in Digimon Adventure 02, "Digimon World Tour, Pt. 3" , "Hail of Horns" in Digimon Fusion, "Trouble in Paradise" , and retains its original name of "Holy Shot" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ This attack is named "Javelin Thrust" in Digimon Digital Card Battle, "Air Attack" in Digimon World 2, and "Cone Thrust" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ This attack is named "Supersonic Wave" in Digimon World Data Squad.