|Appears in:||the afternoon|
|Voice actor(s):||(En:) Jeeves|
- /Imperialdramon Draft
- /JaWiki Card Article
- /An AMV I want to make
- /Data Squad Abilities
- /Data Squad Commands
- /Data Squad Encyclopedia
- /Dawn-Dusk Items
- /Digiegg Gallery
- /Digimon Masters Evochart Draft
- /DS Gallery
- /Red-Blue Gallery
- First off: I abhor those who knowingly pass of mistruths as facts.
- Education: Bachelor in Aerospace Engineering with focus on Controls Analysis and Propulsion for satellites and other space-based systems. Minoring in Astrophysics.
- Likes: Digimon, Pokemon, Transformers, The Legend of Zelda, Mega Man, Metroid, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, Harry Potter, South Park, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Family, Children, Sleeping, Animals, Plants
- Religion: Modified Roman Catholicism, some Episcopalianism. Some basis on the writings of C.S. Lewis. Also, while I am zealously Christian, and very much a literalist, I haven't found the passage that says that one who does not consider themself in words to be a Christian, but who embraces Love, Truth, etc., actually rejects God. Stuff like that.
- Pets: Previously - Megan (Russian Blue), Ginny (German Shepherd), Dione (Venus Flytrap), Scylla (wild Praying Mantis), Charybdis (wild Praying Mantis), Bran (Shibunken), Tevye (Fiddler crab). Currently - Damien (Goldfish), Maxwell (Tabby), Laplace (Bombay), Mouse (Russian Blue), Tesla (Bombay).()
- Dislikes: Moral relativists, Vandals.
- Online friends: I usually don't get along with people online, but there's a few people that have just been so overwhelmingly smart, competent, and friendly that I've just got to give a shout out. If you're not on this list, you're still awesome, but these guys are just way over the top:
A lot. Interested in trades or sales, so drop me a ring.
When they make a Duskmon + Velgrmon Hybrid, it HAS to be named Grendelmon.
Any variant not named Grendelmon is wrong, plain and simple.
|"The Devil Went Down to Georgia"||"One Jump Ahead"||"Never Had a Friend Like Me"|
|"All My Best Friends are Metalheads"||"Kick It Up!"||"When You're Evil"|
|"Darkness in my Heart"||"Winterborn"||"Black Parade"|
|<youtube width="160" height="120">Z1XJBmQ0lns</youtube>||160px|
|"You're Gonna Go Far, Kid"||"Whispers in the Dark"||"The Hell Song"|
|<youtube width="160" height="120">xtKOEPlIqRQ</youtube>||160px||<youtube width="160" height="120">bUnfKsrfMiI</youtube>|
Yes, I realize they're nearly all Nightmare Soldiers. It's not my fault the cool ones are all evil. In fact, it's your fault. That's right, you. Thanks a lot buddy, for making the path of evil so attractive to humanity. Are you proud of yourself?
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || |
| || |
Leomon is ridiculous
|Fresh||In-Training||Rookie||Champion||Ultimate||Mega 1||Mega 2||Mega 3||Mega 4|
- ↑ From Digi-Egg.
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "The Ultimate Clash" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Elecmon: "A Mammal Digimon that retained Tunomon's mammal-like elements and evolved."
- ↑ Digimon Battle
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 St-673: 60% Winning Percentage!
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Dinotigermon: "It is an Ancient Beast Digimon which took in the metal elements of the earth, super-hardened its whole body, and evolved from one of the few SaberLeomon which have repeated and survived endless battles, where the weak are food for the strong"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Digimon Masters
Note: Make into userboxes somehow.
Seven Great Demon Lords
Deva and Four Holy Beasts
Four Great Dragons
- Big Death-stars/Death Generals
- Daemon Corps
- Kowloon Co.
- Bagra Army