Hi! I'm a (somewhat) active editor here on the Digimon Wiki. I'm aware this page is a mess; I'll fix it up someday.
Currently Reading:Facing Fear by Aardwulf (planned review)
Helps out with:Edit
- Episode Recaps
- Episode Summaries and Templates
- Community: Couplings, Fan-subs, Forum
- Fan Fiction
- General maintenance
- Vandalizing Task Force
TV: 24, Flashpoint, Dexter, 30 Rock, Lost, Scrubs, and of course, Digimon.
Video Games: Metal Gear Solid, Fire Emblem, Metroid series, Golden Sun, Call of Duty, Trauma Center, Rise of Nations, Command and Conquer, The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Tales series, Shin Megami Tensei series, Splinter Cell series.
Movies: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Watchmen, Wall-E, list goes on...
Couplings: If you must couple people, and if I had to have a favourite, it would probably be Takari, but I'm opening to everything and pretty impartial. I can accept/enjoy any other couplings, as long as they are plausible and have some decent evidence. Not a big fan of slash/yaoi. I dislike character bashing. I don't understand how people can go so overboard with either; they are just fictional characters, you know.
Seasons: If I had to rate my favourite seasons, it would probably be Adventure first, closely followed by Tamers, then Adventure 02 a ways back, followed by Frontier. I haven't watched Savers/Data Squad, so no comment.
TV: Supernatural, commercials.
Movies: Little Miss Sunshine (I absolutely cannot stand that movie. The only redeeming quality is that Chloe O'Brian (24) has a cameo. Why she is undercover at a child beauty pageant, I don't know).
Couplings: One thing that does bother me is crazy, hysterical, die-hard shippers (esp. those that like to vandalize). That, and trying to prove coupling through characters standing next to each other. Standing together does not equal babies (and eternal love and marriage, yadda yadda).
Twilight: Enough said.
Vandals: You guys are funny though.
- Template for Episodes
- Best of FanFiction template
- Digi-Modify Card List
- User:Rad140/List of fandubs
- "I was thinking we should try to remember what it was like when we were kids." "It's a different world now, Jack." "Yeah, I know."
- "Because I think this is about him and I want us to be prepared."
- " When I am activated, when I am brought into a situation there is a reason. And that reason is to complete the objectives of my mission at all costs."
- "Grrr.... I'm Wargreymon! Arrrgh! Grrraaww!"
- "RAWR? NO UPDATES!?
- "I replaced Jyou and Gomamon with a bucket"
- "I pride myself on being the last one to post in all of our forums"
- "Vandals have created some of the biggest disasters and most horrid things to have ever existed"
To Do List:Edit
- Episode Recaps (videos, tables, minor things...how about something for every episode?)
- Episode recap videos: Tamers (i'll get to it eeventuuually...)
- Add "Insert Songs" section to episode articles? (either in sidebar or a new section)
- Add Digimon Cross Wars info. (Once it has premiered)
- Add complete cast lists (see me)
- Categories: Create Categories for seasons: Frontier, Data Squad
- Make a clean-up template for pages that need work (like the stub template).
- Suggest changes for new user message, like "Fan stuff goes in "Fan:"", don't add things about couples (ie. Takari married, "Uncle Takeru", etc.), pages for new editors (stubs, what needs work, improvement drive, helpful pages for new editors, pages they should know about (Forum, etc.)
- Contribute to Manual of Style
- Add storylinks at least in the Character pages (ie Chosen Children/CC Digimon), to the pages under the General sidebar.
- Music: add album art, track lengths, NECA, organize (I'd like for us to have one of the most definite lists on the Internet :)
- CD Dramas: add album art, track lists to pages.
- Working on the Fan:Best of Fan fiction idea (in beta)
- Create guidelines for the Fan/Community main page (see Community), add to Manual of Style)
- Add info on Tokyopop Manga, which we are sorely lacking. (Note-to-self: see Template:Infobox animanga/Manga and also MyAnimeList's manga section)
- List of Miko appearances.
- Category: Stub (look at for cleaning)
- Trivia for Episodes
- Somewhat useful new stuff for editors to do, to add to new main page:
- Help expand some article stubs.
- Locate and mark pages that need expanding as article stubs.
- Create links to some orphaned pages.
- Upload and add some images! Visit Special:Upload. Add them to a category too, like Category:Images.
- Write a new article that's on the the wanted list!
- Fix any double redirects by redirecting the first page to the third page.
- Check for broken redirects and either mark them for deletion or find a more appropriate target.
- Consider splitting up very long pages into different pages or subpages.
- Create some links on dead end pages.