My psuedonymn is Christian Drake, and my Chinese name is 樓文龍. Hehehe, I'm getting good at this editing stuff. Just the other day I figured out adding references and notes, and how to set up a link to a different location than what the blue text reads, and I did it all by myself.
My claim to Psuedo-quasi-demi-Admin status: Getting the Size parameter to be added to the Digimon info box. Now, if the admins would please add the same field to the Fan Digimon info box, that would be much appreciated. Or better yet: tell me how I could add things to the Fan Digimon info box.
My favorite pagesEdit
- Fan:Bearmon X5 Because I made it.
- Fan:Tepherismon I think it's obvious why.
- Fan:Rinkmon XXX Made this as well.
- Card:Digi-Modify Need to reference for RP purposes.
- Combat Species Because it used to be a stub and after my help (and others) it is a full fledged article densely packed with sources.
- Seven Great Demon Lords For reference and RP purposes.
- Fan:Tyrone Pandemonium Conscripts Visit and you'll see why.
- Deva Same as Seven Great Demon Lords
- Sovereigns Because they rule!
Lost In Another World Edit
- Triceramon X: A Tuskmon Dark Digivolved through the power of Mecha Rouge X after his 'brothers' were defeated. When it became clear he was going to loose, Triceramon X tried to self-destruct, but a MagnaAngemon abruptly appeared to banish the Triceramon into the Gate of Destiny. The same MagnaAngemon in Priest Mode gave Freeze his Holy Ring which gave Freeze the ability to DigiXros Bearmon.
- ShadowWereGarurumon: Succedes in injuring Amano Ginji's Rinkmon. Witchmon increased his speed using sorcery
- Gizamon: Common Enemies
Digital World of Lost in Another World
Cache Town: A peaceful town in sharp contrast to the violent and lawless Hub City. It contains a storehouse of non-perishable food items edible by both Digimon and humans.The known inhabitants are Floramon and Palmon, so it is perhaps mostly populated by Jungle Troopers Digimon. The Digidestined didn't get much of chance to eat, however, as Cache Town was in the midst of being under seige by BlackWarGreymon/Gaiomon and a GranDracmon. The fight was very intense, with Amano Ginji ending up being repeatedly hit by BlackWarGreymon's attacks. He even recieved a cut from shrapnel formed when BlackWarGreymon attacked the Digidestined while they were trapped by GranDracmon's Crystal Revolution attack, which Ginji later claimed would have caused him to bleed to death had Wizardmon not stopped the bleeding with his magic.
All Star Appearances
Omnimon comes through Wizardmon's portal to help the Digidestined against their first(and currently only) encounter with the Seven Great Demon Lords. As the oldest of Omegamon in existence and as Hideto Fujimoto's Omegamon, it has gained the ability to perform Infinite Jogress at will.
Kitagawa Kenta's MarineAngemon also comes through Wizardmon's portal. His Kahuna Waves attack intially was able to quell most of the Seven Great Demon Lords, especially those who had used a Darkness Loader to force a DigiXros with the Digidestined's Digimon, and even caused Belphemon Rage Mode to Mode Change into Belphemon Sleep Mode.
- Rinkmon A female Rinkmon was Amano Ginji's first Digimon after Elecmon. She originally was recruited to steal the Digidestined's Digicubes (Which can store Digimon inside them like a Data Link Digivice). She has a habit of teasing Gabumon by stealing his Garurumon fur or putting the fur on backwards. Since Rinkmon is the fastest Digimon in the entire Digital World, Amano Ginji knew that the only way they would be able to stop her was to slow Rinkmon down. Ginji came up with the solution to use the Training Grips Modify card, which immobilized Rinkmon. Ginji then gave Rinkmon the choice of either joining up with him or having Elecmon use his Super Thunder Strike until she did agree to join. Not much of a choice, Rinkmon chose the option where she wouldn't get zapped.
- Fanbeemon Traditional Digivolution Line
- Tapirmon Champion: Drimogemon Perfect: Giromon Ultimate: HiAndromon
- Kamemon Traditional Digivolution Line
Tyrone Pandemonium Edit
|Appears in:||Lost in Another World|
Armada of Envy
|Digivice(s):||Burgundy X Loader that also can function as a Bio Link Digivice.|
|Occupation||Leviamon's "Tamer", Second in command of the Armada of Envy.|
Tyrone Pandemonium wears a studded black leather vest, a red t-shirt with ripped sleeves a fancy diver's watch, and pants like a wetsuit. He has spiked brown hair, right eye blue, left eye green, multiple piercings including a nose ring. Spiked leather bracelts and collar. Outside of the Seven Great Demon Lords, Tyrone Pandemonium is the only one who can interpret Leviamon's rumblings. His X Loader has been modified so that he can become either Depthmon or Surfimon, although he can only become Surfimon if Leviamon remains inside the X Loader.
Tyrone Pandemonium's Armada of Envy Edit
The Armada of Envy consists of Leviamon and Tyrone Pandemonium's strike force. While most of them are Virus Type Deep Savers, there are other Deep Saver Digimon in it such as Mantaraymon, one of which Tyrone Pandemonium uses for leisurely transport.
MachGaogamon Jetpack is always added in one way or another. If there is another feature that occupies the back of the DigiXrosed form, the thrusters will be located somewhere else. MachGaogamon's guantlets will commonly occupy the hands of a DigiXrosed Digimon, although in cases where there is something superior, such as Dramon Destroyers, the DigiXros will opt for the better tool. Also, MachGaogamon's leg armor may become the legs of a DigiXros if there is no better option.
Crowmon Crowmon will usually contribute its wings with the Dokkoshu to a DigiXros.
MetallifeKuwagamon MetallifeKuwagamon will almost always add its hands to a DigiXros. The only case where I can see the blasters on its fingers would be if a Digimon who doesnt have any fingers but is superior to MetallifeKuwagamon in what they have for hands such as Omegamon was part of the DigiXros. In this case, Maybe Omegamon's Garuru Cannon would be relocated elsewhere, and the Grey Sword turned into a wield-able sword so that MetallifeKuwagamon's fingers are still included. But having a Digimon above Mega level such as Omegamon really defeats the need to DigiXros in the first place. MetallifeKuwagamon may provide the armor if there isn't another Digimon that has better armor such as Chrome Digizoid, although even then MetallifeKuwagamon's exoskeleton can be used to supplement.
Raijinmon Adds the Blitz Arms for sure. For the sake simpliying things, the Blitz Arm capability is never lost. Different hands of Digimon may take place of the Blitz Arms if doing so would improve upon the power of the DigiXros, such as MetallifeKuwagamon's hands, but he capability to use Blitz Arm isn't lost.
MetalMamemon Gives the Psycho Blaster to the DigiXros. A little aside on the Psycho Blaster. Both Machinedramon and Suijinmon have two Psycho Blasters, but their Mugen Cannon attack is obviously, or at least apparently, much more powerful than MetalMamemon's Psycho Blaster attacks, even if you compensate for Machinedramon and Suijinmon having two Psycho Blasters. So my theory is that Psycho Blaster firepower is proportional to the level of the Digimon that is outfitted with a Psycho Blaster. Thus, a DigiXros that uses a Psycho Blaster would be exceptionally powerful.
Giromon In the case where Giromon participates in a DigiXros with Digimon of large enough Data Size Giromon becomes the head of the DigiXros. He doesn't loose anything, he keeps his arms and all. If Giromon and MetalMamemon DigiXros and no-one else, Giromon gains MetalMamemon's mask so that, coupled with the chainsaw and the legs of MetalMamemon being added in, MetalGiromon is somewhat reminiscent of a chibi Jason, though the Psycho Blaster that gains the ability to fire Giromon's Spinning Mine is different enough to distinguish him from the horror movie character. Still, MetalGiromon is a Digimon that makes use of his frightening appearance.
Digimon from my youth revisited… man I sound old putting it that wayEdit
|Digivolves from:||Burgermon (Champion)|
Ahhh, Entreemon. How many years had it been since I had thought of them. The gourmet chefs unparalleled in either World, they would always show up after a battle to celebrate peace returning to the Digital World with their Entree Beam, to whip up any food imaginable. My friend Brandon Takowski(not sure about his last name, it's been so long…) would play these friendly Digimon at recess. In honor of the good old days, I'm fleshing them out with better than elementary school details.
Attacks back then
- Entree Beam: Synthesizes any food of the human world in an instant. This attack takes the power of a Perfect level Digimon because it creates new data entirely.
- Allah Cart: Shoves a serving cart with an IED (Improvised Explosive Device) at the enemy. This is a pun on ala cart if you couldn't guess.
- Hunger Strike: Makes even Digimon of the Super Ultimate level incredibly hungry, which leads them to beg Entreemon for food. Entreemon use this to avoid conflict.
- DNS Served: Said quickly so it sounds like "Dinner Served".
BoyArukenimon: Ah, my old archenemy at recess. I'd destroy him time and time again but he'd keep coming back like Democrats to failed ideas.
Cassinovamon: It just seemed like a really cool name back when I was a kid. I don't think Brandon knew what the name meant either. If he did… awkward.