Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here's my list of things of what the English version of Digimon Xros Wars would be like.
- The English name for the season is most likely to be called be called Digimon Fusion Battles. (Who knows?)
- Digimon Xros Wars: The Young Hunters Who Leapt Through Time will have its name shortened to either Digimon Xros Hunters or Digimon Fusion Hunters for its English name.
- The season will be aired on Cartoon Network.
- The season will be rated TV-PG, for some violence & sensuality.
- Like most anime shows, the English version will use the music from the Japanese version.
- The English version for Never Give Up, the first opening song, will be sung by the All-American Rejects.
- The English version for New World, the second opening song, will be sung by Victoria Justice.
- The English version for Stand Up, the opening song of the sequel, will be sung by Debby Ryan.
- Digimon will return to Bandai America with Digimon Xros Wars franchise.
- "DigiXros" will be changed to "Xros Digivolution". (Or "DigiFusion", since the English name for the show might be "Digimon Fusion Battles".)
- According to IMDb, Taiki, Akari, & Zenjirou's English names will be Gerry, Dorothy, & Edwardo.
- Ballistamon will have a lower voice rather than a high-pitched voice.
- Dorulumon's English name will be either Dorurumon or Drillmon.
- Monitamon's English name will be Monitormon.
- Dondokomon's English name will be Taikomon.
- Gravimon's English name will be Gravitymon.
- ZekeGreymon's English name will be SiegGreymon.
- Since OmegaShoutmon retrieved his powers from Omnimon (AKA Omegamon in Japan), it's unknowingly possible that his English name will be OmniShoutmon.
- Cutemon will be female.
- Beelzemon would sound cool with a British/Australian accent.
- Since Olegmon is a Viking, he will probably have a Scandinavian accent.