Hi, welcome to DigimonWiki! Thanks for your edit to Talk:Digimon Wiki.
Here's a wiki tip for you -- you can sign your name on talk/discussion pages by typing ~~~~ which automatically adds your signature and the date.
Check out Help:Contents for more tricks.
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything!Hshelt2 00:16, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
- Are you signing with ~~~~? That should automatically link your signature to your User page. Lanate 17:52, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
- Here is an idea, if yours still doesn't link, you can try going to 'My Preferences', then simply uncheck the 'Raw Signature' part. Otherwise, just change the signature name to [[User:Gazimon X|Gazimon X]]. Then just use ~~~~ normally. Both should work. - Digi9346 08:50, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for the tip. And, yeah, I'm signing with tildes. With all due respect, Gazimon X 18:28, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
To be fair, BantyoLeomon's name is based on a Japanese word, and Japanese does not have a "tyo" romanization anymore. It used to, back when the word was coined, but that was also when they called it Mt. Huzi.(╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ (ಠ_ೃ)Bully! 05:24, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
Agh. Hey, it's MY userpage. By the way, like the picture of the Koromon. I wonder if I could do that with Gazimon... With all due respect, Gazimon X 16:56, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, of course, I was just explaining that while BANTYO is canonical, according to Darkdramon's profile, Bancho is correctly spelled, according to how it's written today.
- Sure. I would use one of the LCD's of Gazimon, since a full pic would look bad shrunk down. Just insert the image tag at the beginning of your signature in your preferences.(╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ (ಠ_ೃ)Bully! 20:24, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
LCD? I'm not really all that good at images. How do I get to the LCD? I can do full-size easily, but not a shrunken one. I just saw the preview of if I had done the full size, and it took up too much space... With all due respect, Gazimon X 21:03, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
Right... I've got the LCD in my picture file(You know, the right-click "Go to my pictures") but I'm not sure how to upload. With all due respect, Gazimon X 00:29, 29 August 2008 (UTC)
- Save it to your computer, then upload it through "upload image". Then, modify your signature in your preferences by putting an image tag wherever you want in your signature.Not even Mr. Lister's Koromon survived intact. 01:03, 29 August 2008 (UTC)
Cool, thanks! With all due respect, Gazimon X 00:27, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
come into my website
hi i complete my website but want everyone help this the url http://www.digimonx.wikia.com