Hi, welcome to DigimonWiki! Thanks for your edit to the Under Pressure page.
You've been blocked for one week for edit warring and removing content on List of Digimon. In the future, please respond to other editors and provide sources for your edits.(╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ (ಠ_ೃ)Bully! 20:16, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Blocked for two weeks. Anime... PAAWAA!!! 23:05, April 8, 2013 (UTC)
This is a warning for inserting false info on Etemon, your edits were unwelcome and have been reverted. Further vandalism can lead into a ban from editing. Anime... PAAWAA!!! 21:58, April 8, 2013 (UTC)
- You have been blocked for one month for inserting false info on Chuchidarumon. If you want to discuss your block, or promise you won't do this again, do so in this talk page. Anime... PAAWAA!!! 18:14, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
I already went through and transcribed what is actually said during the Analyzer sequences. Please stop inserting the script around the Analyzer, as it's very irrelevant.(╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ (ಠ_ೃ)Bully! 20:44, April 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Just a warning, if you continue to do this when you get back from the above block, you will be banned permanently.(╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ (ಠ_ೃ)Bully! 22:36, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
This is a warning for adding false information to multiple articles. Your edits were unwelcome and have been reverted. Further vandalism will lead to a block from editing.(╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ (ಠ_ೃ)Bully! 00:06, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Don't add alternate names without citations. Anime... PAAWAA!!! 21:43, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
- They appear to be going off of the DVR listing, which is supported by the sites linked, but none of them are official and they're all making claims about the "planning names". I'm personally of the opinion that if we can't find published material verifying the prerelease name, then it's not important enough to report on. So, Whamon's planning name of "Kujimon" has been published in V-Jump in response to contest results, and so would get reported, but the various names that popped into a designer's head that they never actually released would not be okay.
- In short: Robbychamp, find a published use of these names before adding them to the wiki. Even if the claimed planning name turns out to be accurate, if Bandai never actually signed off on it then it was never official.(╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ (ಠ_ೃ)Bully! 22:48, August 28, 2014 (UTC)