|Type||(Ja:) Holy Beast|
(En:) Exalted Beast
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Unshou Ishizuka|
(En:) Michael McConnohie
|Cards||(Ja:) St-804, Bo-998, Dα-589|
Vajramon is an Exalted Beast Digimon whose name is derived from the mythological Vajra. It is the "Ox" Deva, and serves the Sovereign Ebonwumon. As a follower of Ebonwumon, it is a seeker of truth who is aiming for detachment from material and emotional concerns. Its warrior-like personality values honor, and loathes cowardice and effeminacy. With the most well-honed physical strength among the Deva, it can easily wield its giant twin Bǎo Jiàn (宝劍? lit. "Treasure Sword") that it carries on its waist.
Digimon Xros WarsEdit
Several Vajramon are shown in the Sword Zone, practicing their sword techniques. They were struggling against the Bagra Army until Xros Heart intervened.
Digimon World Dawn and DuskEdit
- Terra Blade (Rodha): Uses its forefeet and upper body to strike the ground with its twin Deva Blades, generating fissures that extend up to 50 meters ahead of it and hurl out rocks as the shock waves erupt from underground, which inflicts damage on those nearby.
- Deva Blade (宝劍 Bǎo Jiàn?, lit. "Treasure Sword"): Crosses the Bǎo Jiàn and fires an energy beam at the opponent.
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ Digimon World Dusk
- ↑ Digimon Dictionary: Vajramon
- ↑ Internet Sacred Text Archive, retrieved 08/31/07; Vishnu Purana, Ch. VI: "He who causes abortion, plunders a town, kills a cow, or strangles a man, goes to the Rodha hell (or that of obstruction)."
- ↑ The symbol used in Digimon materials is 剣 (Tsurugi?, lit. "Sword"), but it is pronounced Jiàn, indicating that it is used as an approximation of the Chinese word 劍 ( Jiàn ?, lit. "Sword") which does not exist in Japanese.