|Type||(Ja:) Holy Beast|
(En:) Exalted Beast
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Unshou Ishizuka (Tamers)|
(En:) Michael McConnohie (Tamers)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-804, Bo-998, Dα-589|
Vajramon is an Exalted Beast Digimon whose name is derived from the mythological Vajra. It is the "Ox" Deva, and serves the Digimon Sovereign Ebonwumon. As a follower of Ebonwumon, it is a seeker of truth who is aiming for detachment from material and emotional concerns. Its warrior-like personality values honor, and loathes cowardice and effeminacy. With the most well-tempered physical strength among the Deva, it can easily wield its giant twin Deva Blades (宝劍 Bǎo Jiàn?, lit. "Treasure Sword") that it carries on its waist. Among the Deva, it is on especially bad terms with Indramon.
Several Vajramon practice their sword techniques the Sword Zone. They are attacked by the Bagra Army and bear witness to the Fusion Fighters' triumph over the Bagra Army's Sword Zone commander, Grademon.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Vajramon is #275, and is an Ultimate-level, Attacker-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and weakness to the Light element. Its basic stats are 228 HP, 228 MP, 132 Attack, 128 Defense, 108 Spirit, 98 Speed, and 51 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 4, Protect 4, and Flee 3 traits.
It dwells in the mansion area of Transfield.
Vajramon digivolves from Musyamon and can digivolve to Zanbamon or Boltmon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to Vajramon, your Digimon must be at least level 35, with 3700 Beast experience and 160 defense.
Vajramon can be hatched from the Diva Egg.
- Terra Blade (Rodha): Uses its forefeet and upper body to strike the ground with its twin Deva Blades, generating fissures that extend up to 50 meters ahead of it and hurl out rocks as the shock waves erupt from underground, which inflicts damage on those nearby.
- Deva Blade (宝劍 Bǎo Jiàn?, lit. "Treasure Sword"): Crosses the Deva Blades and fires an energy beam at the opponent.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon World Dusk
- ↑ Digimon All-Star Rumble
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Vajramon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Indaramon
- ↑ Internet Sacred Text Archive, retrieved 08/31/07; Vishnu Purana, Ch. VI: "He who causes abortion, plunders a town, kills a cow, or strangles a man, goes to the Rodha hell (or that of obstruction)."
- ↑ The symbol used in Digimon materials is 剣 (Tsurugi?, lit. "Sword"), but it is pronounced Jiàn, indicating that it is used as an approximation of the Chinese word 劍 ( Jiàn ?, lit. "Sword") which does not exist in Japanese.