|Prior forms||Silphymon + Sinduramon|
|Next forms||Chaosmon: Valdur Arm|
* (w/ BanchoLeomon)
* (w/ BanchoLeomon, Darkdramon, Kentaurosmon)
Varodurumon is a Holy Bird Digimon whose name and design are derived from the mythological Baldr. It is a mythical Digimon that inhabits the stratosphere 40,000 m up in the sky. It possesses six gigantic wings, and when it spreads them to their widest its wingspan reaches as much as 30 m. According to legend it is the guardian of the sky, and it is told that it is an ancient Digimon that has existed since the creation of the Digital World. Its feathers normally emit the holy light of its "Purge Shine".
Digimon World DSEdit
Varodurumon digivolves from Yatagaramon.
Digimon World Dawn and DuskEdit
Varodurumon is obtainable through DNA Digivolution of Sinduramon and Silphymon (Lv63+, Holy EXP16000+, Bird EXP24000+). Also, by DNA Digivolving with Susanoomon, it is possible to obtain Chronomon Holy Mode if the player already has Chicchimon.
Digimon Story: Lost EvolutionEdit
- Purge Shine: Clads its body in a barrier of holy light emitted from its feathers that completely invalidates any attacks with an evil will.
- Aurora Undulation: Amplifies the purifying light of "Purge Shine" to its maximum and emits it with enough power to pulverize even a star. Because it is emitted at the speed of light, it is nearly impossible to evade.
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ Varodurumon is treated as a Burst Mode Digimon in Digimon Masters.
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Dictionary: Chaosmon: Valdur Arm: "This Chaosmon is believed to be one that was jogressed from BantyoLiomon and Valdurmon, and the faces of each Digimon are visible on its arms."
- ↑ Digimon Accel: Ultimate Genome: UltimateKhaosmon: "A Digimon born from the fusion of the four bodies of BantyoLiomon, Darkdramon, Valdurmon, and Sleipmon."
- ↑ Digimon Dictionary: Valdurmon