|Type||(Ja:) Mythical Dragon|
(En:) Mythical Animal, Mythical Dragon
Veedramon is a Mythical Dragon Digimon whose name and design are derived from "V Dramon", as well as the original design for Greymon as seen in C'mon Digimon. It is a mythical Ancient Species Digimon that, even with the vastness of the Digital World, is said to only exist on the Folder Continent. Its existence is extremely precious, and even on the Folder Continent it is rarely encountered. Also, it is said that only one Digimon Tamer was able to tame Veedramon. With the exception of it becoming known as Veedramon due to the "V"-shaped pattern on its chest, its way of life is a mystery, but for some reason it is always mistaken for a dog. It is the owner of offensive power that is uncommon even among Champions, but if it is put into a predicament, it exhibits power that even surpasses Ultimates. ExVeemon is a pure breed of Veedramon, and it is said that the variant species is Veedramon.
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
Veedramon can be summoned by using a Veedramon Program Card in battle.
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Digimon World 2
Veedramon is a playable Digimon which digivolves from Veemon and Biyomon, and can digivolve further to AeroVeedramon. In the opening CGI movie, Veedramon, MetalGreymon and Garudamon get in a 3-on-3 fight with WereGarurumon, Myotismon, and MetalSeadramon. Veedramon duels against Myotismon, possibly as reference to the fact that Zeromaru fights Myotismon in Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01.
Digimon World 3
Veedramon is only available as a Red Champion Card with 15/16.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Veedramon is the master of the Jungle Battle City. At first he is possessed by Wormmon, but after the player defeats him, he is freed. If the player defeats his arena a second time, Veedramon will give you an Ultimate card. Veedramons deck consists mainly of Veedramon and AeroVeedramon cards. It has a 2/5 rating for digivolving, the lowest of all pure Nature type decks.
Veedramon is a champion Grass type card, with 500 circle attack, 360 triangle attack and first attack 200 cross attack
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Veedramon is #188, and is a Champion-level, Attacker-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and weakness to the Thunder element. Its basic stats are 170 HP, 170 MP, 116 Attack, 103 Defense, 62 Spirit, 82 Speed, and 36 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 3 and Speed 3 traits.
Veedramon digivolves from Veemon and can digivolve to AeroVeedramon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to Veedramon, your Digimon must be at least level 18, with 340 Dragon experience and 90 attack.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Digimon World Championship
- V-Nova Blast (V-Breath Arrow): Spits a high-temperature heat ray from its mouth.
- V-Breath Arrow MAX: Concentrates its energy into a giant V-Nova Blast.
- Hammer Punch: Powers up its fist and launches a punch at the enemy.
- Magnum Punch: Punches an enemy.
- Cutting Shoot (Cutter Shoot): Uses its claws to create multiple flying blades of wind.
- V-Breath Arrow: Spits a high-temperature heat ray from its mouth.
- Hammer Punch
Notes and References
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01, "The Super Ultimate Is" 
- ↑ Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01, "Butter-Fly" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: V-dramon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: XV-mon
- ↑ This attack is named "Hammer Attack" in its first appearance in Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01, "A New Power, "Digivice 01"" .