|Type||(Ja:) Holy Beast|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Masafumi Kimura|
(En:) Michael Sorich
|Cards||(Ja:) Bo-826, Dα-587|
(En:) Bo-286, DM-029
Vikaralamon is a Holy Beast Digimon whose name is derived from the mythological Vikarāla. It is the "Pig" Deva, and serves the Sovereign Ebonwumon. As a follower of Ebonwumon, it is an observer-type that gazes on everything from the outside without ever losing its broad smile. Although it has a special skill of sleeping with its eyes open, it soon comes to light that it is sleeping due to its intense snoring and the grinding of its teeth. The wheel of light that it spews from its mouth is called the "Bao Ran" (宝輪 Bǎo Lún?, lit. "Treasure Wheel"), and its effect differs depending on its color; a blue Bao Ran captures the opponent, a yellow Bao Ran is able to have things placed on it by taking the shape of a disk, if one passes through a green Bao Ran their wounds are instantly healed, and so on, as there are several variations.
Digimon Data SquadEdit
Vikaralamon are common enemies found in Oil Refinery 3.
- Bao Ran (宝輪 Bǎo Lún?, lit. "Treasure Wheel")
- Fusion Ball (Súkara): Bores through the opponent with a red Bao Ran.
- Boar Bog: Regurgitates black sticky goo from its mouth.
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ Digimon Dictionary: Vikaralamon
- ↑ This attack is named "Fusion Ball" in Digimon Battle.
- ↑ This attack retains its original name, spelled as "Sukara", in Digimon Battle and on Bo-286 and DM-029.
- ↑ Internet Sacred Text Archive, retrieved 08/31/07; Vishnu Purana, Ch. VI: "The murderer of a Brahman, stealer of gold, or drinker of wine, goes to the Súkara (swine) hell; as does any one who associates with them."