Volcdramon is a Dragon Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody whose name and design is derived from "Volcano Dramon." It is a volcanic dragon Digimon that inhabits the magma beds of the active volcanoes that dot the Digital World. It is said that volcanic eruptions occur due to the activity of Volcdramon, so the Digital World's volcanologists study not volcanic activity, but the activity of Volcdramon and the stirring of volcanoes. Although its appearance is that of a terrifying figure, its personality is gentle, and it is not the type to like conflict. However, if it's offended just once, you will surely suffer its scorching attacks like a "raging fire".
- Volcanic Fount: Sprays super-heated magma.
- Circle of Death: Attacks with a deadly sulfur that makes everyone in a 10 km radius faint.
Volcdramon (Tuwarmon) is a joke DigiFuse for Volcdramon's Digimon Introduction Corner.
- Digi Ninpou: Kawarimi no Jutsu (デジ忍法・変わり身の術? lit. "Digi Ninja Art: Body Replacement Technique"): Instantly switches places with Mount Fuji.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Accel: Justice Genome: Volcdramon
- ↑ Digimon Accel Official page
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Volcdoramon
- ↑ Digimon Xros Wars, "A Great Hunter Gathering! The Digimon Contest of the Southern Island!" 
- ↑ This name contains elements used for organizational purposes. Official names may or may not coincide with the organization parser we have chosen. The current official name we have for this Digimon is Volcdramon.