WaruSeadramon is an Aquatic Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Waru (惡? lit. "Evil") Seadramon". It is a Seadramon-species Digimon that evolved in wickedness. It is able to control the powers of darkness with the blade-like horn on its head. Its personality has become even more sly, and its tenacity in chasing its prey exceeds that of MegaSeadramon.
WaruSeadramon is Ogremon's master and is a boss at Secret Beach Cave. After being defeated, he stays beneath the water and only his silhouette can be seen.
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
WaruSeadramon is only available as a Blue Ultimate Card with 21/21.
Digimon World Data Squad
WaruSeadramon appears in digimon world data squad. He is the evolutionary tree of Biyomon and digivolves from BlackGrowlmon and digivolves to ChaosGallantmon. It can be found in the penultimate stage of the game the Ice Labyrinth.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The WaruSeadramon card is #043 and is an Ultimate level Ice-type card with 1760 HP, needing 40 DP to digivolve into, and worth 10 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Dark Blast": inflicts 650 damage.
- "Evil Icicle": inflicts 360 damage.
- "Strange Mist": inflicts 180 damage, with Jamming effect.
Its support effect is "Opponent's Support Effect is voided."
Digimon World Dawn
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- Darkstrom: Engulfs the enemy in a whirlpool produced with the powers of darkness.
- Evil Icicle: Drops a giant icicle summoned from its horn.
- Strange Mist: Breathes out a debilitating mist.
- Thunder Blade: Stabs the enemy with the electrified blade on the head.
- Thunder Javelin: Fires a high voltage charge from the blade on the head..
- Doramon Attack (Dramon Attack): Use the blade on the head to pierce through the enemy.
- Maelstrom: Creates an electrified tornado.