|Type||(Ja:) Demon Man|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Akira Ishida (Adventure/X-Evolution), Hidenari Ugaki (Frontier)|
(En:) Robert Axelrod (Adventure), Joshua Seth (Frontier)
Wizardmon is a Wizard Digimon whose name and design are derived from the mythological wizard. It is an advanced Digimon that came from Witchelny, the Digital World of another dimension. In its native Digital World it mastered the sorcery (advanced programming language) of fire and earth, and although it aimed to become a great wizard, it appeared in the Digimon World in order to train. Although it has a personality that likes playing a few practical jokes, because it has another, shyer side, it tries to never show its uncovered face. The DigiCode on its cape are randomly arranged, and read (デジタルモンスター Dejitaru Monsutā?, lit. "Digital Monster").
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Data Squad
Wizardmon appears in the stasis tube's in Kurata's lab.
Digital Monster X-Evolution
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon World 2
If you go to the Digimon Center, you can trade your Crabmon for Wizardmon. Wizardmon will have two techniques that can be incredibly useful at the beginning of the game. The first one is his Thunder Ball, which is a cheap counterattack that can stun an opposing Digimon. The other is Necro Magic, which absorbs the MP from Digimon that are stunned during battle. Wizardmon can Digivolve from Patamon and digivolve to Digitamamon.
Digimon World 3
Wizardmon is the shop manager in almost every item shop in the game. You will see him often if you become fond of buying curative items.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Wizardmon will be one of your opponents in Sky City. You have to defeat him as one of your opponents so you can continue your journey. His Deck is not hard to defeat because it has a very weak offense. Be sure to visit him in Sky City later in the game, because eventually he will ask for magic words from you. If you can get the right words, he will give you extremely rare and powerful cards.
Digimon World DS
Wizardmon digivolves from Lopmon, and can digivolve further to Antylamon at a higher level using a core piece. A Wizardmon is also seen in the Item Shop. He can also be found as an enemy in Chrome Mine.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Wizardmon digivolves from Impmon at LV 25 with 700 dark exp and 70% friendship and can digivolve further to Mummymon. He is also one of the shopkeepers. It can DNA digivolve with Hookmon to form BishopChessmon.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Digimon World Championship
Wizardmon digivolves from a Goburimon with 10 Data AP , Alraumon by passing time,Tsukaimon with 20 Darkness AP, or Patamon with 10 Data AP. Wizardmon can digivolve to Phantomon with 30 Darkness AP , Vademon by passing time , and LadyDevimon with 8 battles.
- Electro Squall (Thunder Cloud): Summons a thunder cloud which unleashes an intense lightning strike.
- Magical Game (Magic Game): Demonstrates the breadth of its magical knowledge, from offensive abilities and memory alteration to invisibility and illusions.
- Vision of Terror (Terror Illusion): Exploits the target's fears with terrifying visions.
- Blink Breeze
Notes and References
- ↑ Digimon Frontier, "Kumamon Baby, Light My Fire" 
- ↑ Digimon Battle
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Wizarmon
- ↑ This attack is named "Thunder Blaster" on St-44, "Thunder Ball" in Digimon Digital Card Battle, and "Magical Game" in Digimon Adventure, "The Eighth Child Revealed" .
- ↑ This attack is named "Thunder Ball" in Digimon Adventure, "The Eighth Child Revealed"  and retains its original name of "Magic Game" in Digimon Digital Card Battle.