Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Xros Wars!! The Prologue to the End!! |
(Kurosu Wōzu!! Shūmatsu e no Jokyoku")
|Release date||(Ja:) October 21, 2011|
(Numbers indicate order of appearence.)
(Number indicates order of ocurrence.)
There are currently no quotes listed for this chapter.
- Many Bagra Army soldiers are the same species as antagonists in previous Digimon series.
- MetalSeadramon was one of the Dark Masters in Digimon Adventure.
- A Pukumon was an antagonist in Armor Evolution to the Unknown.
- Petaldramon and Sakkakumon were antagonists in Digimon Frontier.
- UlforceVeedramon's main opponent is an Arukadhimon. In Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01, UlforceVeedramon was a form of Zeromaru, the main Digimon, while Arukadhimon was a main villain.
- UlforceVeedramon mentions having a Partner when he was younger, who worked with him to save the Digital World.
- When Jeremy gets "all fired up" by UlforceVeedramon's speech, an aura resembling Meramon appears around him.
- In order to counterattack Shoutmon X7, Laylamon casts a magic circle. Part of the inner circle has DigiCode reading "" (エロイムエッサイム、我は求め訴えたり Eroimu Essaimu, ware ha motome uttaetari?), which itself is a translation of the black magic incantation "Eloim, Essaim, frugativi et appellavi", found in the grimoire La Poule Noire and popularized in Japan by the manga series Akuma-kun.