Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yanmamon is an Insectoid Digimon. It has the data of a dragonfly, with a hard body and sharp fangs. It is carnivorous and aggressive, flying around the Network and attacking its enemies with its fangs.
- Sonic Bite: Uses its sharp jaws to bite swiftly.
- Bug Swarm (Insect Ohm): Attacks the opponent with a strange sound wave.
- Thunder Ray: Fires lightning from its tail.
- Assassin Arrow: Fires an arrow of energy from its tail.
Yanmamon is a yellow dragonfly with four green eyes.
- Yanmamon (ヤンマモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used throughout the franchise.
Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Data Squad
Yanmamon carries Gotsumon around the Digital World. It first appears carrying Gotsumon as he watched the battle between the members of DATS between Keenan Crier and his partner Falcomon. It makes numerous appearances later on, including during Gotsumon's attack on the Real World, and when he makes his final stand as Meteormon. It is unknown what happened to this Yanmamon after Meteormon's death.
Digimon World Data Squad
Its a wild digimon in Tropical Jungle and Geko Swamp.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Yanmamon card is #094 and is a Champion level Nature-type card with 740 HP, needing 20 DP to digivolve into, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Thunder Ray": inflicts 400 damage.
- "Bug Swarm": inflicts 250 damage.
- "Somersault Attack": inflicts 170 damage, and attacks first.
It has no support effect.
Digimon World 2
Yanmamon can be found in SCSI Domain. It can digivolve into Pumpkinmon. Its skill is Thunder Ray.
Digimon World 3
Yanmamon can be found in a yellow colour in Asuka's East Sector, in Wind Prarie. A green coloured variation of Yanmamon can be found in Asuka's South Sector, in the Bulk Swap area. Its also available as a White Champion Card with 6/8.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Yanmamon is #169, and is a Champion-level, Balance-class, Insect-Plant-species Digimon with a resistance to the Lightning element and weakness to the Wind element. Its basic stats are 149 HP, 181 MP, 104 Attack, 81 Defense, 77 Spirit, 79 Speed, and 44 Aptitude. It possesses the Speed 3 and Sniper 2 traits.
It dwells in the Loop Swamp.
Yanmamon digivolves from Kunemon. In order to digivolve to Yanmamon, your Digimon must be at least level 18, with 250 Insect-Plant experience and 75 speed.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon World Data Squad: Yanmamon
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn and Dusk: Yanmamon
- ↑ This attack is named "Sonic Wave" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02: Anode Tamer (WSC) FAQ/Walkthrough by Sleight1 GameFAQs (2006-04-06) Retrieved on 2009-06-13.
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers FAQ by Ajora Fravashi To Bring Back Yesterday (2005-05-05) Retrieved on 2009-06-19.