Zamielmon is a Demon Man Digimon whose name and design are derived from the fictional Zamiel. It is the general of the Wood-spirit Army of the "Big Death-Stars". It has dominion over many Fairy and Plant Digimon which are able to blend in with the land of meadows and forests to camouflage themselves. It goes forward with things in a calm and collected manner, and in surprise attacks, pincer attacks, exterminations, feints, blitzes, guerrilla attacks, or any other tactic it pleases, it directs its army to make the extermination of its enemies successful. As enabling such a strategy definitely needs strict iron discipline, it possesses enough of a cool head that in situations where its subordinates throw its movements out of order, it snipes from anywhere to deal with it. No matter what strategy is, its own actions are considered to hold the key to success, so it shoots off attacks while rushing about the battlefield. Its body is trained in various techniques, and it freely draws them out. The gigantic "Indra" arrow is set on its abdomen.
- Snipe Headshot: Shoots through the opponent's head.
- Bow Cutter: Slashes with the bow on its side as if it was a blade.
- Foot Shot: Fires a trick-shot that it prepared in its feet.
- Arrow Lance: Fires arrows from its hands.
- Arrow Blizzard (Turbulence Arrow): Slashes at nearby opponents, then fires arrows into the distance and shoots the opponents dead with its random firing, without missing a single shot.
- Ultimate Arrow (The World Shot): Concentrates energy into the Indra, then pierces it into the opponent's core.